Posts created by afbishop

posted in The Invisible Man on Jan 25, 14 8:59 AM
Got to the point where it points me to the telegraph room. It seems I am supposed to send a telegraph using the chart on the wall. However, it only allows 4 charachters and "red hen" doesn't fit. Help!

posted in The Invisible Man on Jan 25, 14 6:49 AM
Anybody run into problem with the tubes and ice cube game in the biological and medical room? Couldn't get the valves to turn. Am I missing something?

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Jan 1, 14 4:11 PM
Started Chapter 8 in the reporter's office. Both the office and the darkroom say "There is nothing to do her. Try somewhere else." Unfortunately, it won't let you go anywhere else. Stuck and frustrated. The walkthrough I found says go to the map on the wall but it won't allow me to. Help!

posted in Mysteries of the Undead on Dec 7, 13 11:22 AM
Need to find the second part of the bas-relief on the wall near the statue with the raised hands. The statue shows a puzzle to be completed but is missing a part.

posted in Inbetween Land on Nov 29, 13 1:07 PM
I am stuck at the puzzle in the library hall chest where you have to choose 2 buttons at a time that match the given pattern. I am pretty sure I am putting the right ones in and it doesn't have any response. I looked up a walkthrough they have posted and it shows the same buttons I put down. Any help here would be great.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Nov 16, 13 12:09 PM
After I put the jack-o-lantern on the scraecrow, I play a HOS where you wipe the mirror and get the A. After finishing that, it says go to the alley and there should another HOS there (with the cart and barrel). Nothing! What gives? Everywhere I go it says" there is nothing to do here."

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Sep 5, 13 5:46 PM
Hello. I am stuck with the cat's tail/valve thing as well, and everyone makes it sounds as if when you click on the cat's ears, they should move. I don't get any movement and the order doesn't matter either. The tail never straightens out. Any ideas?

posted in Tearstone on Oct 27, 12 8:39 AM
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that didn't help much. There is no way to find jewels already found or force the queen to take the crown as is. Thanks anyway. This is where I move on.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Oct 27, 12 8:14 AM
When I get to the part near the end and put the red rose on the mantle and all the pictures pieces are in place, I don't get the rabbit medallion. At this point I can't seem to advance to the ending without it.

posted in Tearstone on Sep 8, 12 7:41 AM
Okay, I am stuck on the crown upstairs in the castle. As far as I can tell, I have all the jewels on the crown but the queen says I don't and won't accept the crown. The hint bulb highlights the center upper blue jewel of the crown which is already there.

Also, at one point, the hint bulb said mix something so after trying many combos it took a dagger and the gold bars. So now if the crown needed the gold I don't have any.

Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator