Posts created by lmortiz70

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 1:23 PM
lmortiz70 wrote:
lmortiz70 wrote:So, I was really into my game when this happened at the pier: I collected all possible ship wheels except the one that is stuck up in the balloon. I retrieved and hung the first two sandbags on the ship. When I click on the last wheel up on the balloon, it says "you need another sandbag to lower the ship. WELL... I CAN'T get the other sandbag to lower the ship, because I need the SHIP WHEEL in the balloon to do that! UGH! I'm on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 I consulted both the game guide and various walkthroughs and I have found all other wheels. Is there a patch for this?

I know what the problem is, but still can't fix it. I watched a video walkthrough and I am supposed to be able to just click on the last ship wheel but my mouse is not able to reach that high on the screen. I tried switching to small cursor and am still not able to reach. I thought it was my puter or mouse, but when I exit out of the game my cursor has no problems reaching anywhere on the screen, so it seems to be a game issue. Any ideas?

UPDATE: I resolved my own problem. After downloading the other league of light trials, the cursor could not flush the edge of the screens of those games either. In Dark Parables and all other games I had no problems. I noticed my game cursor was really big, so I thought it could be a screen resolution thing and it was. When I lowered it, I am able to play the games now without problem. It's just that everything out of game is now teeny tiny and I can hardly read these words as I am typing them, but I will switch back after these games. If anyone else has this difficulty, I hope this helps!

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 16 6:42 PM
lmortiz70 wrote:So, I was really into my game when this happened at the pier: I collected all possible ship wheels except the one that is stuck up in the balloon. I retrieved and hung the first two sandbags on the ship. When I click on the last wheel up on the balloon, it says "you need another sandbag to lower the ship. WELL... I CAN'T get the other sandbag to lower the ship, because I need the SHIP WHEEL in the balloon to do that! UGH! I'm on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 I consulted both the game guide and various walkthroughs and I have found all other wheels. Is there a patch for this?

I know what the problem is, but still can't fix it. I watched a video walkthrough and I am supposed to be able to just click on the last ship wheel but my mouse is not able to reach that high on the screen. I tried switching to small cursor and am still not able to reach. I thought it was my puter or mouse, but when I exit out of the game my cursor has no problems reaching anywhere on the screen, so it seems to be a game issue. Any ideas?

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 16 6:14 PM
Does anyone else have this problem?

So, I was really into my game when this happened at the pier: I collected all possible ship wheels except the one that is stuck up in the balloon. I retrieved and hung the first two sandbags on the ship. When I click on the last wheel up on the balloon, it says "you need another sandbag to lower the ship. WELL... I CAN'T get the other sandbag to lower the ship, because I need the SHIP WHEEL in the balloon to do that! UGH! I'm on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 I consulted both the game guide and various walkthroughs and I have found all other wheels.

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 16 5:51 PM
So, I was really into my game when this happened at the pier: I collected all possible ship wheels except the one that is stuck up in the balloon. I retrieved and hung the first two sandbags on the ship. When I click on the last wheel up on the balloon, it says "you need another sandbag to lower the ship. WELL... I CAN'T get the other sandbag to lower the ship, because I need the SHIP WHEEL in the balloon to do that! UGH! I'm on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 I consulted both the game guide and various walkthroughs and I have found all other wheels. Is there a patch for this?

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn on Jan 29, 13 1:13 AM
I am not a happy camper! I purchased the game, it worked fine in the trial. I have a new puter so I know it's not a driver issue and that is an actual glitch in the game that is in need of a patch:

I found all three red eye balls in monastery, yet inventory says I have 2 and I can't progress.

At this point, I don't intend to uninstall and reinstall and lose everything when i'm three hours into the game!

This was such a good game too. If there's not going to be a patch, I guess I'll ask for a refund. Very annoying to be so involved into a game and to have this happen!

posted in Paris 1925 on Oct 2, 12 10:54 PM
I am having the exact same problem as sallyg. I activated the pillar but when I try to leave out the left door. He says, "I didn't bring everything". Yet It appears I have done all I can do and there's no hint or objects left? I just bought the game too, lol.

thanks

posted in Paris 1925 on Oct 2, 12 10:43 PM
Hi,

I am in the crypt after he views the tomb. He has collected all the items, can't take any photos, can't exit left because he "didn't bring everything" and he can't exit right because "they locked him in there". And I can't use the hint button either. I just purchased the game too! Ugh! Is this an issue or am I missing something?

Thx.

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 9, 12 3:36 PM
okay, i fixed my ladder issue, after using up my whole trial version figuring it out. Hope it helps others:

After you wind the train and hover over the handle again, you will notice you can move the handle forward/up- away from you, or downward/back towards you. This arrow looks like you will be walking out of the scene, but you are actually fixing/ re-aligning the stairs, by pushing down twice. You'll know the ladder is fixed when you see three flights of stairs as opposed to only two. Hope this helps!

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 8, 12 1:04 PM
I walked up to the bedroom, wound the train, and can't get down the second flight of stairs, and I don't yet have the metal tongs. So I can either jump across to the metal opening, or when i move the handle to the platform once more, the ledge is gone, but I can't get down the stairs. She just stands there! Very disappointing way to waste my whole trial version of part three. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator