Posts created by crtvmnd

druishprin wrote:Is anyone else having a problem finishing this HOP?I cant get the last object & the hint button isn't working

I'm also having problems with this hop. It is suppose to be a falling star we are to collect. My hint says it can't help. I have clicked on everything

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 5:53 AM
I would love to play this game, but I can't get it to work after I press play.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 5:50 AM
I m running windows 7 also. After I press play, I can't play the game. I pressed the hint button and it showed me where to investigate but I couldn't do anything. I was able to pull up the window with the book but then, after clicking every where I couldn't do anything.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:59 AM
prubell13 wrote:I have the control panel but when I put it in place my cursor will not work properly and I have to exit the game I have uninstalled the game and downloaded it again but it still goes the same way and now I am about ready to call it a day which is making me angry as the game has been great up until now. Can anybody help me please?

You need to go to options and make sure wide screen and full screen are on.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:57 AM
Bartsister wrote:
bigdave02 wrote:No,they have your money,so don't care anymore.

I'm sorry you feel that way but that's not true. The Mods are for board monitoring and not customer service. If someone has a customer service issue then they need to email them. I did for this game and got a wonderful, caring and helpful response in just a day. Posting into the air on an older forum and PMing people who have no power to resolve your issues won't help you though.

Bartsister, Yea for you. I agee with you. they have helped me several times and I have been with them for almost 10 years.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:54 AM
bigdave02 wrote:No,they have your money,so don't care anymore.

You are wrong about them. I have been with them for almost 10 years and they have always helped or replace the game if they couldn't.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:52 AM
bevjackman wrote:I'm sorry to shout, but how many people need to report the problem with the game freezing (especially at the "bug box") before somebody does something about. I have sent messages to the moderator but get no response. Please, somebody at BF listen to us.

Go to cust support. They are hearing the same thing from all of us. But they will reply. they try to help everyone. They will get back to you with instructions. I had to use them with a few problems and only twice did they have to give me a replacement code, if I chose to use it for another game.

Give them a chance to help you

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:48 AM
prubell13 wrote:I have the control panel but when I put it in place my cursor just wont work on the whole screen and the beetles stop moving so I am left in limbo. I have uninstalled the game and then downloaded it again but the problem is still there so what is happening to all these games that are just not playing as they should. After 7years of playing your games I am noticing a definite increase in the number of games that have these glitches.

I have a solution for you. Mine did the same. Go to options and make sure full screen and wide screen are both on. That's it. It will work after that

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:44 AM
Everyone is having this same problem. I also run window 7. Everything is updated on mine also, but I am using a PC. Has a lot of power. I don't like the upper windows and had problems with bigfish games. So I stay with 7. Support has checked my dxdiag report and said I'm up to date. Just have to wait and see if they can fix the problem. Even the update doesn't fix it.

purrvis wrote:Hi all,
Just wanted Bartsister to know that I have Windows 7 on my laptop and the game doesn't work, so maybe you have a better puter than me....LOL

All my "parts" are updated as well, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times and still nothing. I did not have the access code violations, but the game completely froze at the door that has to be opened with the electric screwdriver. The hint button froze when putting the butterfly into the machine? It's been so long now since I played and got stuck, I don't remember what's what anymore...

Sure hope this gets fixed soon. I've never had a problem before, but the last couple of games I've bought have had BIG issues.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 1, 14 8:37 AM
orphaned wrote:please post technical difficulties here .....
Several gamers are complaining about the hint button not working and I am among them. Why sell a game that isn't functional. We paid for it without this knowledge.

Also, be careful about walkthroughs. Only view the one on YT. I went to the one mentioned the most and got a Trojan from it. I have to send it to the McAfee labs so the can work with it. It is one they don't know about. BE CAREFUL.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 7:14 AM
i'm sorry but all i remember is playing an hos and receiving the knife that you need to cut the rope.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 7:12 AM
to fix the mine cart you first have to saw thru the lock on the station door. this is where you will obtain the car jack. then you need to play the hos where the scarecrow is and this is where you will get the axel and horse yoke. put the jack under the cart and then put the axel on it and the wheel.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 7:05 AM
first touch the guard sitting on the bench inside the station. He will drop a bottle and it will break. pick up the glass shards. the lockers behind him is where the saw is to cut the other lock. but first you have to use the latern on the pumpkin scare crow and put the lantern in its head after you use the pocket knife to cut off the top. You will be able to catch moths. Go back to the station and give the moth to the frog in the bowl and get the key to unlock the locker and you will receive the mini saw.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 7:00 AM
when you go to the bridge and get the twig that is on the top of the gate, you need to go back and dig in the sludge that is just off the cliff and you will obtain the sword and then you can give this to the skeleton by the oil and you will recieve the gun. don't forget to give him the bread also and get the lighter.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 6:57 AM
give the guard on the ground by the oil the old bread and he eats it and in return you get the lighter.

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 6:55 AM
the time is 09:15

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 6:54 AM
Look in the journal. the answere is in an entry where you just read the page on the close line. it shows the message, a round disk and the picture of the creepy guy. look at how the round disk appears. it is tree different shapes. that is the answere. ENJOY

posted in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 on Dec 5, 12 6:51 AM
when you get to the damn, after you chop the rope to the damn and the logs all fall a hos will appear. you will obtain a glove so you can remove all the thorny vines next to that hos. once you complete the mini puzzle, the vines all move and you will get another hos and this is where the file comes from. I'm pretty sure. because after I did that I remember going back and getting the red crystal. but after you get the crystal don't leave, because there is a nail pulling crowbar behind the crystal and you need it to remove the two boards on the tree. I hope I remembered this correctly for you.

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Apr 10, 12 11:44 PM
cinder555 wrote:Help is on the way via PM-personal message

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator