Posts created by GamesB4Chores

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 17 9:28 PM
I have the same issues- playing on PC, and I get all the bonuses, cash out multiple people, and get the mouse and still cannot get expert. I have upgraded all products except one. Any other ideas?

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 14, 15 6:54 PM
Well, I see along with numerous others, I am also having the issue of not being able to upgrade the factory on level 14. I don't see any replies from BF on this thread- is this a glitch they have already worked out or plan to work out? I don't plan to reinstall unless there is some improvement to this. Very disappointing.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Oct 1, 15 7:45 PM
I have the same issue as scorpio6616 and others. Three stars gold on all levels and all bonuses, and every other trophy. I got the message that the Super Bonus Level was unlocked, but when I click on it, it says unavailable. Help, BFG! This isn't about "how to collect gold"... it is about unlocking the super bonus when it says it is unlocked!

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on May 4, 15 7:15 PM
Argh! Same post as many other users. I am getting the Direct X error message. After being able to play all of the other Delicious games and having purchased this one assuming all would be fine, it is especially frustrating. I have uninstalled and reloaded it with no luck.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on May 4, 15 3:04 PM
Does anyone else feel like this one was wayyy too easy? I never even felt the need to buy any of the upgrades because you didn't need them, even on expert. Loved all the changes of scenery, and I really enjoy these games, but I was not challenged by this one at all. Achieved expert without replaying on all but one level.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Mar 7, 15 10:08 PM
I am having the same issue as some other posters: "Failed to create a DirectX device". I cannot get the game to open. Never had this problem with ANY other BF game. I am running Windows 8.1.

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Jan 9, 13 8:34 PM
I am a big fan of time management games, but found this one to be a flop. I did not have any technical difficulties, but I was able to achieve gold on every single level without replaying in all but one or two (and those were in the beginning when I was still playing in my free hour trial). This was way too easy for any tm gamers. Wish I hadn't bought this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator