Posts created by shelterhill

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 1, 16 6:26 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 1:58 PM
Maybe there is a nice sale this weekend!!

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 2:57 PM
Can't find it but I hope you're right!

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 5:43 AM
I am going to wait, I liked the game but wasn't blown out of my chair, so I will wait for a better sale

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 12:15 PM
Maybe it's me, but it's not as bloody as the last haunted hotel which was appalling.
This is such a good game, it's been a while since I enjoyed myself so much with a game that it's hard to quit.
Can't wait to get on with the rest!!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 3:06 AM
For the people who want this game, don't forget the code FEVER to get it for $ 7.99

I really enjoyed the demo, and will certainly take it, but not the CE, morping objects and eggs to collect, I always forget to look for those, so no need. Happy to spend a free coupon on the SE in about a month!

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 12:52 PM
Also a fan from the beginning, although the earlier games were better.
Played the beta a while ago, I wrote down " bloody but good " so I can't wait to play it

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 8:38 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 6:33 AM
Indeed, just used it!!

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 5:50 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 19, 16 2:52 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Playing this one at the moment and loving it, I had my doubts at first but it turned out really good

I played the beta and wasn't impressed, but apart from the strange slider issue it seemed alright now, bought it with the code from yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't have, but I don't have anything else to play.
I hope I'm not going to regret this..

posted in Black Swan on May 3, 16 11:11 AM
Cursor is soooo tiny, it's not to be seen...
Too bad, graphics are the most beautiful I've seen in a long time, but it's not for me either..

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 4:50 AM
*sigh..* Another game which i will not buy.. I really liked the previous Haunted Hotel, but this doesn't come close to that great game .
I do like a murder mystery, but a HOS around a dead body..sorry, I found it to be tasteless..
A lot of running around, in places that were uninspiring. Cursor was also slaggish, but I could live with that if it was a terrific game. Morphing objects.. the mouse points them out, so what a challenge
Just another game that did not grab me.. The last one that did that was Whispered secret, which was the last game I bought and was thrilled about..
Oh well, there is always next week..

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on Apr 29, 16 2:54 PM
Loved the CE, it's my favorite game at the moment, so I wouldn't want to miss out.
But in all fairness the SE should be enough, the Bonus chapter is not necessary to complete the story, the ending is sufficient.
Either way it's a good choice, strategyguide not really a must, the collectables neither although I liked looking for them. But I love, love love this game

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 11:29 AM
There is a hint in the scene!!

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 4:34 AM
hannah57 wrote:Well Im DLing as I type about this game. I sure hope its a good game because I've seen some pretty bad one of late. I did actually buy one not too long ago but they're few and far between.

Agree, this is the first time I don't fill the punchcard, which is a long while ago since that happened

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 16 3:00 AM
It started off great, I was really excited, but this lessened soon, way too many cutscenes, dialogues, and repetitive puzzles.
Just everything too much... I got tired from it, maybe when the SE is out I'll have another look at it, because the dragons alone does not make this an excellent CE. Achievements were the same as always and hardly visible in the achievementroom.

Could have been really great, but failed to please me.
But I guess a lot of people will like it, so to those; enjoy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator