Posts created by YourGibs

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 6:09 PM
MrsMussar wrote:In the cellar, there is a maze game in which you are supposed to receive a pie. When I played it I did not get the pie and was unable to proceed in the game. Others have had this problem as well. Someone said it can be worked around by starting the game over - I guess that is what I will have to do for now.

I encountered the same glitch today. So clearly not patched yet. Chances of me replaying the whole game (which is awesome and long) equals zero percent.

gamma9697 wrote:Windows 10 - can no longer 'grab' the hammer in the attic to make the handle from the spoon...

Same glitch for me as well.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 15 2:10 PM
I am stuck at the same spot. The Darkness room closed without forcing us to pick up the third bracelet. So the game is broken at this point.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on May 28, 15 4:13 PM
HUMPDAY worked for me too at 7pm EST Toronto time.

Sadly I got stuck at the exact same spot in the bonus chapter.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 14 8:03 AM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:You earn it by completing the flowerstones. When you've collected them all, go to Parables, switch to the flowerstones view, and there'll be the gem/badge on the first page.

Thanks very much. This worked like a charm!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 7:58 PM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:The sword ending kills the plant and weakens Belladonna, and she lashes out at Ross, seeming to kill him, but she lives in this ending, Rapunzel's tear heals Ross while she embraces her sister and vows that she mustn't fear being separated from her but that the evil must stop, and Rapunzel and Ross decide to take her with them into seclusion so she can learn to manage her abilities without harming people. The only one I haven't played is the sealing of Belladonna, but I'm not surprised by what's been described about that ending.

Where is the special gem for the sword?

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 14 11:12 PM
sullysdragons wrote:
YourGibs wrote:
ljmb21 wrote:In Angela's house, I am unable to assemble the old photo and I am not able to progress with the game. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I continue to suffer from this glitch as well. Apparently it has to do with the order that we found the 3 pieces. We did it "wrong".

Well that's just silly, isn't it? I'm waiting for Mad Head or BF to make it right. Sooner, rather than later.

This possible glitch was clearly overlooked but I have heard that Mad Head Games has prepared a patch to fix this glitch but they are waiting on BFG to push it out to us. *crosses fingers and toes that is works without starting over*

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 14 11:10 PM
tookat wrote:YourGibs!
I did not know you were on Big Fish. I used one of your YouTube videos for RofP Hide and Seek and you saved my bacon!
I have been hoping you would be finishing out the game on video.

a fan!

Awww Thanks very much! I am super glad that you are finding the videos useful. What I do know is that Mad Head Games has prepared a patch to fix this glitch, however, they are waiting on BFG to push it out to us. Once I get the patch then I will continue playing Hide and Seek.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 14 3:46 PM
ljmb21 wrote:In Angela's house, I am unable to assemble the old photo and I am not able to progress with the game. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I continue to suffer from this glitch as well. Apparently it has to do with the order that we found the 3 pieces. We did it "wrong".

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 14 3:26 PM
prtyblueyes4u wrote:In my inventory I have the wolf pup and the 3 pieces of picture, that is it! I cannot leave, none of the beads or extra skills work, says the blanket is dirty but will not let me do anything. Have tried clicking everywhere and using everything but to no avail!

I am in exactly the same position. From what I can guess it seems we should have did the order differently. First collect from mouse hole then do drawer and THEN do robot.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 13 12:06 PM
magskye wrote:All this does is bring up big fish and I end up back here. Are you sure the link is good?

It is a youtube link. You can just copy and paste it into your web browser.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 13 6:43 AM
First video of a video walkthrough with commentary. Let me know what you think.
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 13 8:16 PM
Collector's Edition has integrated pictures / walkthrough in the Strategy Guide. This is a separate video series for those that would like the extra help.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Sep 20, 13 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGI4d2vgZnQ

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Sep 20, 13 10:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XDtp4_3EkI

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 13 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXx7H2b_7O4

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 13 10:08 AM
First video of a video walkthrough with commentary. Let me know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PacC8HRBGyE

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 13 10:07 AM
First video of a video walkthrough with commentary. Let me know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sFqfewA2C4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlleREAX5hk

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator