Posts created by jstubbs358

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 13 7:26 AM
I missed cutting the Roses in Esmeralda's garden. It will then give me the shovel to dig in her back yard. HELP!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 13 9:38 PM
For those having trouble with the missing snake stick when I went back to the game after reading these posts it had appeared in my inventory by itself.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 25, 13 7:26 AM
Thanks but I'm I'm pretty sure I'm way past that part of the game. This is the 2nd time you go thru the tower.

I did the water game and got 5 oz in a beaker. There wasn't much fanfare but the water beaker went to my inventory. I went to the scales and there are no weights. How do I get the weights?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 20, 13 5:36 PM
Be patient the quill is found after you chop the logs to make the raft. go back and follow the scene. Go to the HOG tto find 15 feathers

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 19, 13 6:59 PM
In the steet light by the bridge

I've got a chicken roasting,I used the scoop on the spilled flour,I collected the funnel but now the Walkthru directs me to the tower center door but I can not enter. The Walkthru shows clicking on the stairway door with the lever. I keep clicking on the door as shown and nothing happens. I' ve been stuck here for over 18 hrs. so how do I continue! HELP!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 18, 13 11:56 AM
Is ANYONE playing this game? It seems no one has posted for months. Am I wasting time thinking I'll get some help? I am so stuck and frustrated I could scream! If you are out there can you answer my post "Going from Kitchen to Tower Center"

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 17, 13 2:41 PM
I've got a chicken roasting,I used the scoop on the spilled flour,I collected the funnel but now the Walkthru directs me to the tower center door but I can not enter. The Walkthru shows clicking on the stairway door with the lever. I keep clicking on the door as shown and nothing happens. I' ve been stuck here for over 18 hrs. so how do I continue! HELP!

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Feb 12, 13 6:27 AM
I did it! I got the pliers to work both on the hobby horse and the spur. After re reading every entry regarding PLIERS SEVERAL TIMes I got it. You must plave the pliers across the spur or keys to work. Lay the pliers across all keys, across the spur wheel.

Good luck. When it suddenly works you can't belive it

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Feb 12, 13 6:25 AM
I did it! I got the pliers to work both on the hobby horse and the spur. After re reading every entry regarding PLIERS SEVERAL TIMes I got it. You must plave the pliers across the spur or keys to work. Lay the pliers across all keys, across the spur wheel.

Good luck. When it suddenly works you can't belive it

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Feb 12, 13 6:21 AM

Hope it works for you

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Feb 12, 13 5:30 AM
That's exactly what happens to me! See my inquiry "Pliers". And I trie to skip ahead o the spur and the same thing happens. I am so frustrated I want to scream. if someone helps you please post the reply to Pliers also!

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Feb 11, 13 10:59 AM
For some reason I can't get the pliers to work on the key chain or th spur. On the key chain I have clicked over 100 times and I can't get it to work. So know I have moved to the spur and no matter wear I click on the center of the wheel nothing happens.
HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator