Posts created by tesamoine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 10:13 PM
tennco wrote:Ok. I am going to give this a try. I don’t do social media so this will be an experience for me. For all of my friends, I hope we meet up somewhere. I would hate to lose contact with you. I’m am doing the Delphi thing.

It's a website, not social media.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 10:09 PM
I've joined Delphi. Am already a member of the Pond. Hope to see y'all there

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:17 PM
Astra02 wrote:Tesamoine,

The Golden-Antlered Moose is a pet that can only be obtained by completing the third level of the Hit the Jackpot! achievement. To do this, you must roll double-sixes on the dice game 36 times. The Moose appears as a small, sweet-looking moose sitting upright and wiggling its ears. It does indeed have golden antlers.

It's not surprising that you haven't seen the Moose in your friends' rooms. Completing Hit the Jackpot! is a time-consuming and expensive job. Once you do win the Moose, you'll find that it eats 12 bags of Special Food and sleeps for three hours. So, while it's certainly a status symbol pet, and it has a decent drop ratio (50% for Gold Chests, 30% for Silver, and 20% for Iron), most players prefer to use cheaper-to-feed and easier-to-obtain pets regularly.

Astra

Ahhhh. I don't think I've seen him. Thank you !!!! That is a difficult achievement to obtain !!! Maybe one day

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:16 PM
A while back, a bunch of people started their own site when they were unhappy with the current forums. Pond friends was one. Perhaps someone can do something like that. It's a website. I am totally not tech savvy or Id be the first to volunteer!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 9:01 PM
Perfect. Thank you so much. So I'll obtain all 4 pets, and enough keys of fate to cover the later quests.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:59 PM
__TJ__ wrote:Since these have been discontinued just for curiosities sake what was the pet "Champion" as in what type of animal was it & a small description of what it looks like? I don't think I've ever seen any pets outside of the current achievements & crafted /lvl 69 pets? Must be a pretty rare pet find like, the Golden Antler moose which I did get to finally catch a sighting of thanks again Ross

What is the golden antler moose?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 3:31 PM
Hello all. I am at the very end of level 69. Arabella is offering her quest for me to create the monster of dawn and the pendant of sympathy. I read through the new strategy guide a few times. I have opened the ghostly chest twice. First as part of the quest, and again to get the rainbow dragon. So Ive use 100 destiny keys. Should I keep collecting destiny keys and if so, how many more..... or is it safe to proceed to fulfill Arabellas quest and move to level 70. I don't want to end up short on the keys. Thanks so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 5:09 PM
Hi, I play under Suze. If you need friends, you can add me. I'm 42495

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 11:11 PM
Thank you all so much. It seems you need to wait a bit for a blob to appear. I must have done the SE 2 years ago as I still have items from that one. The chicks, bunnies, etc, are new. Wish they would cut the price of that spring cake !!! TY all again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 10:04 PM
On the first DQ, I am supposed to search the castle rooms and find bunnies, chicks and mice. Where am I looking for these little creatures? Also, is it a good thing to keep feeding the rabbit carrots? I missed the SE last year, so not too sure this rabbit is supposed to get all my carrots.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 12:30 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Welcome back, tesamoine!

If you have been away for awhile, there is, indeed, much that has changed in the game.

Castle Challenges .... we have had 12 so far:
June 2016
August 2016
September 2016
October 2016
December 2016
April 2017
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
October 2017
December 2017
February 2018

They come when they come ..... no warning; no apparent sequence/timing.....there has been a bit of a pattern, though....we generally get one a few days after an event has started.

There is also a NEW Strategy Guide posted to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (clickable from the first page of the forum).....that contains a lot of narrative about the features.... you can skip over the sections that you feel well-acquainted with.

Disenchanting can be done by going to the inventory pages ..... each item is listed...almost all of them can be either sold or disenchanted. (Just click on the item and it will pop up with the coin and shard values). The shards are used to upgrade some of the furniture items in your private rooms, and for Trina's quests.

Also on the Helpful Links .... there are lists of what a crafted item is worth if you wanted to sell it for coins or for shards.

Much has been added to the NEW Strategy Guide that was not in the old one....all the characters quests are there, but at the end of each level is also a coin and stamp amount for what it would cost for that level should you need to craft every item as well as open everything. It can be quite helpful with leveling up -- to determine when to stop character quests and just do a few rounds to build up coins.

The narrative explaining the exclusive (Level 69) pets, side quests, and Destiny Keys is added at Level 69 when it seemed to be more appropriate.

Thank you so very much !!!! I found it and am reading it. This is so helpful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 6:30 PM
I stopped playing for over a year, so the castle challenge was new to me. How long before they add a new one typically? Thanks!!! So many new things have been added since I played previously. Still can't figure out why I should disenchant or how

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 10:46 PM
Hi. Sent you requests to all 6. Player name is SUZE. You can also transfer me to new PC.

Thank you so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 9:04 PM
Thank you so much !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 4:29 PM
Started playing again. Most of my old friends no longer play. I gift daily. Im 42495

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 4:13 PM
I have not played in awhile and I remember using the shards to do quests with a character? What do we do with the shards now? I don't see this character anymore. Thanks.

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 18 5:15 PM
I really enjoyed the first 2 games in this series. I have to say, this one was short. For a CE it really was lackluster. A bunch of mh symbols to collect and a morph in HOS. The game play easy super easy. The puzzles were easy and I am NOT a big puzzle person. After I played this I was looking at the top PC games of all time under PC games and realize they put games in there based on consumer ratings. In previous reviews Id always give the benefit of the doubt to the developer as far as story, game play, etc. No more. I'd like to look at a list and see games listed that are WORTH the top ratings. This is certainly not one. I gave this 3 stars on my review but really could go as low as 2.

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 3:14 PM
I love the reviews on this page. On the main page, I see everyone giving every game 5 stars. Unless they think every game is just perfect wonderful, I don't see how this is helpful at all. I want to know the good, bad, and ugly of a game.

Do you need to have played the other games to understand this one? thanks.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 28, 17 7:31 AM
I agree with most of the suggestions such as having to confirm if you want to spend pearls, having extra things to do in the game, more storage. Personally I was shocked by the statements of people being angry at buying their goods. Those messages come through on the bottom of the screen. I would think if you are selling something, its there for anyone. Kind of felt like I was back in elementary school and people were "saving seats". I think it's kind of rude. I personally sell things hoping someone could use them, not just the chosen few who I deem should use them. Just my opinion.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator