Posts created by nita797

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Feb 23, 10 6:10 AM
Sorry to tell you but you need 3 master builders on it.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Jan 21, 10 4:38 AM
sorry that you didn' t like the game. However, when you click on the game at the top it tells you what kind of game it is. Large file adventure games are not hidden objects even if they have some of those elements. sorry again

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Dec 31, 09 5:37 PM
also the fire place puzzle opens the secret room. Once in there you get the lighter then melt the candle.

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Dec 31, 09 5:34 PM
I'm sorry are you looking for something in particular or what to do. Sometimes you solve a puzzle but it may be for something you need later.

posted in Cat Wash on Dec 19, 09 4:31 PM
A round of applause you not coming to this site often.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Nov 13, 09 8:02 PM
I believe the clay is over by the muddy lake where you get the eggs and bamboo stick

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 12, 09 7:15 PM
Also you cannot go down there until the bags are moved I dont think you can move them. That guy has to move them

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 10, 09 11:31 PM
Thats only if you have gotten caught by the guards.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 7, 09 5:55 PM
Yes you can still take it from the cannon..
you need the broom to sweep the dust off the floor believe in the basment. If you look down in the doorway dust is covering something.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Nov 5, 09 12:41 AM
You also have to check the ages females cannot have babies after 40 I think.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 2, 09 1:24 PM
also after you go down the ladder make sure your trying to go through the right door because one side looks like the door but its like a window or the back door.

posted in Avenue Flo on Nov 1, 09 4:02 PM
sorry you didn't like it. But on the good side it wasn't a dash game. it was more like an adventure game based on the serious of dash games. welcome to the pond

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Oct 30, 09 7:18 PM
if you are fixing the elevator then i believe you have to switch the top three levers on the right to the right. and the two on the right to the right. the three on the left you have to pull to the left. After that there should be a elevator reset on the left side of the box then you pull that down.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 30, 09 1:58 PM
All I can say i remember which color your on because it switches back and forth one at a time. Anyway I figured out a pattern that worked for me. I only let one or two balls into the wheel at a time that was it was easier to make sure the right color was going into the right cup.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 29, 09 7:29 PM
Are you doing it to the right plate. in the basement there is a plate you collect. that one you need to use ink and the press on. But sitting on the floor by the table is another plate that you CANNOT collect. It just sit on the floor when you put the flour onit it should automatically print to your paper. just to repeat the plate will not be in your inventory.

posted in The Da Vinci Code on Oct 26, 09 9:55 PM
Sorry to tel you this but you downloaded the wrong game. the one you want is Secrets of the Da Vini Code. that is a large file adventure game. It is actually today new release.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Oct 26, 09 1:39 PM
no you can't but they arent really that hard. until the last one it took me forever. But there is a walkthrough that wil help you.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 20, 09 10:46 PM
Did you watch the whole cut scene or did you skip it. You find out before the game on the boat what happened with the wedding.

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 17, 09 1:21 PM
you go into the office on that floor. The same as you did with the signatures on the first floor.

posted in My Tribe on Oct 14, 09 3:44 PM
well she said tech points so I'll guess gemini lost or one of the virtual villagers. that's my guess

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator