Posts created by Caitlin82286

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 16 3:42 AM
Thanks for that. I've downloaded from another website I'll go there and check.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 16 4:34 AM
How do I go about udating my game. Because I cant seem to get anyone to order The White Tea. And it's the last trophy I need.

I knew that going in to this level it was going to be difficult. So what I did was make to make sure I had as many menu itemes that could get you bonus as possible. Even then for me it was still somewhat difficult. Hope that helps!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 3:21 PM
Thanks so much. The way you just described, makes so much more sense now. I'll go back and try it that way. Thanks again!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 11:23 AM
Is There anyone out there who can help me get the diamond for level 18? I've tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to be working. Any help woud be helpful. Thank you!!

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 15 2:32 PM
Im playing on an iphone 6. I've finished all of chapter 5 but when I get in to the car To go to the next place its not letting me go there. I've already put the address on the visor but still nothing. Please Help!! Thank You!!

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Jan 11, 13 1:19 PM
How did u find the bucket in the begining of the game??

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Jan 11, 13 1:18 PM
I to am having problems finding the buckt please help??

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jan 5, 13 7:18 AM
I'm trying to play the last hidden object game in the dungeon. The one thats in the prision cell. But everytime I go to play it it crashes. am i the only one this is happening to? if Not can some one please help me. Thank you!!

I to am having the same problem any help would be great.thank you!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator