Posts created by wolfie3061

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 17 6:56 PM
Level 32 worked for me on the 500 over. I played a few times and got all the products to use and shortly after that I hit it.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 6:46 AM
Stuck on level 11 also!

Thanks Wolf! I totally missed the backpack and level 17 replaying is the way to go.

There are 2 jugs on level 1.2 Certain levels have a small sign that will instruct you on what to find. Each one is different. For instance on level 2.4 you have to find mushrooms and by doing so you will also earn the Hawk-eyed achievement for finding 5 or more hidden objects on a single level.

There are 2 jugs on level 1.2 Certain levels have a small sign that will instruct you on what to find. Each one is different. For instance on level 2.4 you have to find mushrooms and by doing so you will also earn the Hawk-eyed achievement for finding 5 or more hidden objects on a single level.

I have repeatedly contacted tech support for over a week now and cannot get a response. When I download the game I get a threat called SONAR.Heuristic.132 where my antivirus states it is a high threat and to remove the file.

I am so frustrated by the lack of a response that I'm considering cancelling my subscription. I've been a loyal customer for years and purchased numerous games.

I'm hoping that somebody from Big Fish will read this and contact me.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 15 6:11 PM
Thank you Angel! I had my own list started and then saw yours. It was cool to see how I wrote them down compared to yours.

posted in Mystic Emporium on Jun 23, 15 7:07 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon,

You are so very welcome!

Glad to help

posted in Mystic Emporium on Jun 20, 15 6:37 AM
Hi everyone!

Hit all expert levels and thought I'd share a few tips.

Get the cauldrons and speed on your purchases first. Leave the potion shelves till last.

Pick up money as soon as you can so new customers generate. You don't get chain points by leaving them there.

The blue ogres have lots of patience so you can leave them while you work on the others.

Click on the harp after new customers come to the counter and hit it as soon as it recharges.

Try to get the Frog in the mini game. There's a 25% chance you'll get a better tip and it comes in handy for the more difficult levels you'll face.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 10, 15 8:44 AM
It also helps if you can kill some of the birds for extra points.

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 4, 10 3:01 PM
Is there a trick to placing the houses?

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 3, 10 9:53 AM
I have tried everything to get 4 tennis courts. Can anyone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator