Posts created by bfgTokoro

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 9, 13 2:28 AM
Hi tamk42,

Thanks for your patience, we are currently working on a fix for this game but we don't have a date for a new buid yet. We don't want to leave you with a game that you can't play so please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they will find a solution for you. If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

Hi mskitty1967,

I'm sorry your game won't save. This can happen when the computer needs additional privileges to create save files.

I would suggest you to check the following help article Game Not Saving.

If the issue persists though, you can contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you. Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here if you haven't done so yet and so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Best of luck!

bfgTokoro

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 13 2:16 AM
Hi DontPOP,

When a game freezes like this and uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help, it may be worthwhile to check if a small update is missing. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue persists, please contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be please to help you and make sure to investigate exactly what's happening.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 9, 13 2:13 AM
Hi Fishies,

Rebeca_Lily, you can find the Full Screen in the Options of the game. If you're getting an error message, I would suggest having a look at the following help articles which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen . If the issue persist though, you can contact our Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you.

drgncollector11, I hope that the tips given by Rebeca_Lily, will help you pass that point, if not, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's going on and they can look into that a bit further for you.

Good luck.

bfgTokoro

posted in Ballad of Solar on Apr 9, 13 1:57 AM
Hi Ongoldenpond,

Thanks for letting us know about that.

If this is issue continue to happen you can contact our friendly Tech Support Team and one of our Reps will be happy to look into this. You can send a Dr. Felix Report.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here if you haven't done so yet and so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Thanks a lot!

bfgTokoro

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Apr 9, 13 1:44 AM
Hi sunsup2,

I'm really sorry that you are having these issues with the game.

If the basic troubleshooting steps offered in the help articles here and here did not help and to help us find out if it's an issue with the game itself, please help us get these problems resolved by contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here if you haven't done so yet and so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Thanks a lot!

bfgTokoro

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 13 12:50 AM
Hi Fishies,

We are really sorry to see that these issues are continuing. We are aware of it and we continue working with the developers. The best way for us to identify the issue and provide a resolution, is to collect as many information as possible, and this information may vary on different systems and set ups.

We would really appreciate it if you could take the time to run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

Thank you so much for working with us.

bfgTokoro

posted in The Saint: Abyss of Despair on Apr 5, 13 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgTokoro

posted in The Saint: Abyss of Despair on Apr 5, 13 12:42 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of The Saint: Abyss of Despair? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the The Saint: Abyss of Despair page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

posted in The Saint: Abyss of Despair on Apr 5, 13 12:38 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Rabbit's Magic Adventures on Mar 30, 13 4:50 AM
Hi HISWEETYITSME,

In order to facilitate your research and increase the chances for another player of Rabbit's Magic Adventures to reply, I will pop this thread over to the Rabbit's Magic Adventures Forum.

I hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 13 3:21 AM
Hi Xen33,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I am happy that you love this game.

We would like to collect feedback in our reviews thread here and our more general comments thread here.What you end up reviewing may help other Fishies make up their mind about trying it out! Feedback in separate threads is also less likely to be seen by the game developer.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, but please feel free to post in any of those other threads if you'd like.

Thank you,

bfgTokoro

posted in Ballad of Solar on Mar 30, 13 3:18 AM
Hi Sante001,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it's always great to know that you enjoyed your game.

We would like to collect feedback in our reviews thread here .What you end up reviewing may help other Fishies make up their mind about trying it out! Feedback in separate threads is also less likely to be seen by the game developer.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now, but please feel free to post in any of those other threads if you'd like.

Thank you,

bfgTokoro

posted in The Keepers: The Order's Last Secret on Mar 30, 13 3:15 AM
Hi jennsmom,

Thanks for letting us know about that. I respect your call, but if you need any help you know that you can contact our friendly Tech Support Team for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page, one of our Reps will be happy to help you.

Have a nice day!

bfgTokoro

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 13 3:09 AM
Hi Fishies,

eskimo1203, I understand that you already updated your video card and check for any updates, but I still recommend to get in touch with our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments that can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

Acrodite, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's going on and they can look into that a bit further for you.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 13 3:05 AM
Hi Fishies,

As this promotion is now over, I'll be taking this thread down now.

However, if you run into any problems with the sale or have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support.

You can find another great promotion today again!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

posted in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy on Mar 30, 13 3:03 AM
Hi desandnrs,

I am sorry to hear about this cursor issue on both editions. To remedy this, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game, including the cursor:

This can help the game to run more smoothly and hopefully will make the cursor more responsive.

If the recommendations on that help article aren't working, please let ourTech Support Team know and they'll be happy to help.

Good luck

bfgTokoro

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 2:59 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am really sorry to read that the download time is very long for some of you. Sometimes slow downloads can occur if you are among the first in your region to install the game because the server needs to 'setup' the download, which can add some time to the process. Once a game have passed through a server, it will be quicker to download thereafter. It's always a good idea in this case to stop the download and try a little later.

That being said, if you feel like your download speed is slow for a number of games and have tried the troubleshooting steps, please do reach out to the Tech Support Team as they will be able to offer specific advice. Doing so will also help us identify any possible issues that need attention.

rara3462, it seems like the graphic card is having a hard time to handle some of the game's graphics. To remedy this, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game, including the cursor:
This can help the game to run more smoothly and hopefully will make the cursor more responsive.

Good luck!

bfgTokoro

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 13 2:00 AM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for your feedback! As this promotion is now over, I'll be taking this thread down now.

However, if you run into any problems with the sale or have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support.

You can find another great promotion today again!

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

posted in Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on Mar 30, 13 1:24 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls on our blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Lost Tales: Forgotten Souls Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgTokoro

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator