Posts created by NiceOrc

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 18 1:45 AM
I'm on PC and I held the mouse button down and moved left-right-left-right, staying within the circle. Up-and-down also works, but stay inside the circle.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 18 1:43 AM
click on the cameraman when he has a blue line above him.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 18 1:41 AM
Has anyone found this mouse yet?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 12, 17 1:50 AM
Sorry, just a question - if I buy lots of things from James' market, does that disadvantage other people? I had a vague idea that his market was specifically for you, am I right? I would feel awful if I had been buying things that other people needed!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 11, 17 3:05 AM
Is anyone else's balloon man hovering over the newly unlocked piece of castle? He's in the way when I'm placing blocks - a bit annoying!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 16 3:59 AM
keweenaw wrote:Well I guess I am done with the challenges, can't finish the gold chest. Didn't realize you had to feed in different rooms or which ones to feed. Usually use the eggs for coins, more than pets. Having a lot of pets never has been my goal. Didn't realize how they could help.

keweenaw - same here, I've even been selling pet eggs when I needed coins! Feel dopey now

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 4:40 AM
Oh dear, I feel really stupid - I didn't realise you had to watch out for a special signal and only feed the pets at certain places! I thought it was random so I've just been feeding my pets and hoping for a gold chest! Now all my pet food is used up and I only have 2 gold chests (don't even remember where they turned up, or which pet). I don't think I will be finishing this challenge.

These forums are so useful - people are so clever at spotting tricks, and sharing! Thank you!

posted in Farm Up on Jun 5, 16 3:55 PM
I am on level 26 and have had no new quests since level 24. I still get jobs on the map but that is all - no people popping in with jobs that line up on the left-hand side of the screen. Is this just how the game is now?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Apr 13, 16 3:15 AM
Same here - gold on every level, plus gold on all the bonus levels, no trophy. Bit disappointing.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Apr 8, 16 12:10 AM
If you click a bird as they fly past, they will become a plucked pink carcass and fall down. I sometimes click them accidentally instead of clicking on what I meant to. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 15 4:14 PM
I think I must be on too low a level to get whatever quest you are talking about - I don't know anything about crafting a butterfly. My game has reverted as well so please add me and I will see if I have anything that can help anyone maybe?
Jane2

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 15, 14 5:08 PM
Has anyone discovered where to find the Aquarium and Dreamcatcher relics yet? I mean in the scenes, not through the rifts. Thanks.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 19, 14 3:30 PM
Today I had to get 11 items in alphabetical order in Fire & Bones. I got 12 but the quest didn't register as complete. So I went back and did it again but got exactly 11, this time it did. Then I had to get 6 items in alphabetical order in the Druid scene. I did this (collected 2 alphabetical groups of 6 each) but again it didn't register.

Has something changed? It used to be that as long as you got AT LEAST the number asked for, you completed the quest. (Eg asked for 6, found 11 in alphabetical order, quest completed.)

Anyone else met this?

posted in Farm Up on Jul 3, 14 3:25 AM
So now I have to work out the best way to use this! Does anyone have any ideas for the best crops to plant? Is planting lots of wheat a waste of time? Should I plant short-term crops and hope I can use them later?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 16, 14 4:48 AM
I found one in the mansion kitchen.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jun 6, 14 2:50 AM
I got 14 secrets in level 3 and now I can't work out which one wasn't in your list! Argh!

posted in Farm Up on May 18, 14 11:32 PM
wkd_fe wrote:I agree I wish I had read about the update before I did it, the roulette wheel is rubbish, my free spin gave me 1 free apple....mmmm very generous. I have loads of arrows on my farm to get and the dreaded ones stuck behind trees which I cant get and now all I can do is sell them. I had been wondering about the arrows for the last few days as they havnt given me any coins for about 3 days. Hopefully they will do another update soon so we can use the keys as at the moment they are pretty pointless xxx

I was able to get arrows that were stuck behind things by kind of sliding my pointer in sideways, veeery slowly, and clicking when the arrow lit up. Works if there's a little bit of arrow sticking out - don't know how to get the ones that are completely behind trees & stuff, and all you can see is the glow around them.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 25, 14 5:53 PM
I think you have to select the left-hand choice for the 3 plots on the left, and the right-hand choice for the 3 plots on the right.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 9, 14 4:17 AM
GalaxieBleu wrote:
Are you closing the game by clicking on the cell phone and then clicking on the second from the right icon that says "Quit Game" or are you just closing the window's x when playing in windowed mode?

I don't play in windowed mode, so yes, always close it by clicking Quit game. Had played it already that day (home sick, needed something mindless!) and it worked fine previously.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Mar 8, 14 5:18 PM
Just got to level 9, closed the game, when I next opened it, it had gone back to the start with all progress wiped. This happened on the free-to-play Awakening Kingdoms too. Very frustrating, and I'm glad I hadn't spent any money on it. I think this is an uninstall for me. CBA - can't be [bothered] when big fish games or the game developer just want to push substandard games out to make money.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator