Posts created by Oxnardjan

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Sep 14, 13 9:02 PM
I can't get the hook from the gate with the umbrella either. I printed out the walk through as I was THIS FRUSTRATED. Can I get some help please?
This game shouldn't cause stress. I am doing something wrong or the game has bugs.
I created a new profile and it still hangs. Maybe I will try again later.
Yikes. We shouldn't have to reinstall a game and start over to fix a bug. AAArrrrrggggg.
Jan

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Sep 14, 13 8:53 PM
picture1 wrote:Same problem here. Hook won't attach. Walk through doesn't help nor does hints. I have clicked every part of umbrella dozens of times, now I can't continue with the game as it tells me to go to the garden and repeat the same over and over again.
Totally Frustrated!

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I PRINTED OUT THE WALK THROUGH AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN SEQUENCE. A GAME SHOULDN'T CAUSE FRUSTRATION.

I think there is a GLITCH with the game or the instructions are not accurate. I got this far without using the walk through. Sheesh. Can we get some help here?

posted in Dream Day True Love on Sep 20, 12 6:24 PM
Thanks, I am so frustrated and the help forum stated it might be a Windows error. There is NO skip button and you can't move forward. I played this once before without any big issues. I will try the % method and see if I can move forward. No game should be this frustrating.
Jan

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator