Posts created by crypticsolofawn

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 16 3:18 AM
Was working fine, but now it won't let me place the box handle so I can get the cork screw. Now I can't move forward.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 15 6:22 PM
Still stuck at the fireplace, and no voice. Tried to redownload...3 times. I've seen a mention of an update, but haven't actually seen an update. Also haven't seen much of a response from Bid Fish. Is there going to be an update or do I get my money back?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 7:04 PM
Don't bother to uninstall or restart. I've done both 3 times and still can't get gem in fireplace. BF quality seems to lacking!

Still unable to get gem in fireplace, guess BF isn't interested in keeping my business.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 15 6:38 PM
I replied on a thread to tech issues last night. Now I go to find an update and you have changed the forum format. Now I can't find the thread the way the forum is jumbled up now. What's up with Big Fish? I've been a member a very long time and have been increasingly disappointed. Have the problem many have with no being able to get the gem in the fireplace. Was ok with the voice over not working, but without gem and remote can't progress in game.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 15 12:15 AM
Same problem with fireplace. I was playing along fine, didn't remember that there were supposed to be voice overs. Haven't heard one since the first scene.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 28, 13 8:48 PM
Everything up to date and have windows 7.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 3:48 PM
Have been playing full version and had a few minor freezes...Then about half way through, the game crashed my computer. It started pixelating then screen went black. Finally took it to Best Buy to fix it.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 9:50 PM
No matter what I do can't place the crowbar on the window to open it.

Well...Glad I read these...Another game I will not try.(I don't have McAfee & on a new laptop). The last 3 games I've tried have had problems...Still trying to get "footprints" in "Voodoo" game. Uninstalled it 3 times and not working. Had hope this game would work,...Oh Well...

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 11 11:00 PM
Did the uninstall/install and still can't get "footprints." and until I do, can't do anything else.

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Aug 28, 11 12:27 AM
I was having same screen issues mentioned here. Could only read "Play" button. So when "play" showed I hit Esp. and "settings" menu appeared. I notices that both the "full screen" box and the "lettered" box were checked. So I unchecked the "lettered" box...And, so far, it has been working.

I wouldn't know. Haven't been able to play it. Have downloaded and deleted 4 or 5 times and it loads off center so I can't play.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 11 3:16 PM
Even sample video freezes.

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 11 3:14 PM
Was going to get game....But have had more problems with CE games lately. Have an email that says you use 2 game credits for CE games, but now see people saying you can;t use them. What is going on?

Ran into same problem as others on train puzzle...Used to use only Big Fish for games after GameHouse merged with MSM games due to tech. probs., and Big Fish seemed to get games earlier. Now it seems that BFG is always have tech. issues. Getting tired of uninstall/re-install...Think I will wait for GH to get game.....

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 11 8:13 PM
Finised game, no problems...But in Bonus play I can't pick "phonebook". I know where it is, but no matter where I slick on it, nothing happens. Any solution?

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 27, 11 10:20 PM
bfgArno...contacted CS...their solution....uninstall and gave me credit fo another game...It seems they tell everyone it is their equipment... even people like me using a new computer....

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 26, 11 10:18 PM
Guard closer to the dragon..Walk up to him, until you get a conversation bubble..

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 17, 11 3:19 PM
I have a new (8 mons) laptop, finally had to go to help chat and get acredit for this game...And it looked like a good one....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator