Posts created by Jenn41

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:51 AM
I had to add one more letter to my Jenn41 is now Jenn41K at Delphi.

Good luck everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:06 AM
Knim wrote:TOAD/Otter/MOUSE
Fred said it all.
I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places....

Thank you one and all, I feel as if I am leaving a physical place
And thank you to the Mods they did such a grand job

Jennifer

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 11:11 AM
I also have a friend called Mina,
She has been (RED) continually I am still waiting for her to return.
I am not sure what to do.

Jennifer

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 11:23 AM
Furuli wrote:At the moment I can't download spring event to any of my games. I've done the installation but when Annabell appears it says download in progress and everything stays at 0%. I have deleted MC and reinstalled and restarted my laptop several times. Nothing workes for now. Will try some more, then send a request to support, but for now please don't gift either games.

Hopefully see you soon

REAL

Hello Real and Idun
I installed the update and woosh! everything was gone, also
restarted but still nothing, It just says to uninstall Midnight Castle,
will reluctantly do so and see what happens.
J* or Jennifer*
See you in the Castle Edited.. I uninstalled and reinstalled MC
Now everything is back in place

J*

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 17 3:35 AM
Hi Carmen
Hope to see you back soon

Jennifer*677198

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 17 11:50 AM
Hope to see you back soon
Jennifer

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 17 7:22 AM
Cleodet4 wrote:Please will you make me your friend. I invite some but but they did not confirm yet I'm 669852

Hi Cleodet4 I sent you an invite I am Jennifer*
Have fun storming the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 17 2:44 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:Dear John, this is a dear john letter.
You never send gifts & you won't dispose of the iron knight for me I've seen the way you look at that temptress Trina.Waste of time giving her the puppies she just wants more kiddos I can see it in her eyes.
She's hypnotised you with those floating spheres.Well let me tell you she's a girl with really expensive tastes.She steals hard to come by artifacts,Amber boxes & lamps then she spirits them away in her airship never to be seen again.So go & please take her with you.
As for me I've found a guy who's a real teddy bear,we haven't met yet but I see him across the platforms,I just know we are of the same mind & we can make plans for the future.

Nice! Nice! Auntie Roo
ROLF

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 17 11:06 PM
wanderinglostAnn wrote:Yes, I have the same problem and I am only playing 1 game. All I do is sign out and restart my computer. Not much help, just to let you know you have someone else in the boat with you.

Can I come aboard?

I have been restarting my PC every time I leave the game. The game freezes.

Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 17 10:19 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:I hope the story gets tied in with the original story leading up to level 74. Don't throw shoes at me, but I felt like I was playing the trial version of a different game.

As always, absolutely beautiful graphics in the Fairy Forest, HOSs and ZZs, but I don't quite get it ...and let the shoe-throwing commence

For a while there I thought I had fallen down the Rabbit hole

Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 17 4:08 PM
I opened Midnight Castle a while ago, download started and halfway through
everything froze.
Turned off laptop to get out.
Well lets see what happens next.

p.s. A new place on the map
Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 17 11:52 AM
Whitebutterfly

Thank you ever so much. You saved my sanity.
I could not remember a lot of things, It was driving me crazy.

Thank You.
Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 17 11:51 PM
TiramaSue wrote:I just received a puzzle piece AND an energy ball from the same scene.

So, as we had already speculated, the puzzles pieces have their own drop slot and aren't depriving us of any of the other items we may receive.

Rather disappointed that there are no achievements connected with the puzzle pieces.

Suggested achievements:

Collect X amount of pieces
Complete X amount of puzzles
Disenchant X amount of pieces
Purchase X amount of puzzle packs

Why?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 17 8:55 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
mrs23 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:
Just John is the only "friend" who is beyond Level 74. He is currently at Level 121.
Actually Petr1 is another "friend" that is beyond Level 74. He is at Level 492. He is a worthless friend that doesn't gift at all. At least Just John gifts us all now and then.

True, he may have been mentioned a lot in 2014, but a search in the game for Petr1 yields no matches.....

So, for the majority of players, there will be only Just John who is above the current Level 74.

I found Petr1 never heard of him until today.
Is that the Russian spelling for Peter?.

Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 17 9:54 PM
Hi J,
Deleted your old and Added your New ID.

Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 17 7:01 PM
Cblilie wrote:I had a problem with my iPad some months back and started over. Then I found out that you just need to contact customer service and let them know you are changing pc's. I had already started a new game but they were able to update my new game to the level I had before. You just need to give them your old ID and your new ID.

Hope that helps!

Carlie

Hi J
I will hold your spot, hope to see you back again.

Jennifer* 620986

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 16 11:14 PM
tennco wrote:Don't be modest, just take it as you have a talent to be a big help to all the players. I m sure you are appreciated by all

I for one greatly appreciate AEG and all her help.
Thank you.
Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 16 12:53 AM
Hi Playingthegame,
I am not sure if this is what you want, but I think it is random (sort of) I thought of it before but I let that keep on going any way just went and tried the last (33rd) person
and got a brown stamp that is unusual, I always got coins or shards and I always go for the butterflies first, cannot resist and I am not sure if zapping the butterflies first
sets off the shards hum.

Jennifer*
p.s. and simple pet food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 16 11:38 AM
Sheri5823 wrote:Anyone else with over 500 ghosts and still missing one unique ghost? In my case big ears. I know the are still 30+ days left in challenge but geeze......so I came here to vent err... Whine in the hopes that if I did it might help somehow. I've read posts where someone was frustrated about something, came to vent and suddenly it got better. Usually about the tournaments which is an achievement I will never get- probably. Anyway I wondered if there were many others like me way over 500 or if there were just a few of us special people. I really hope I am the only one.

Have no idea what I am doing but I am moving along. Does anyone know how to tell what a Unique Ghost looks like? I have 25 out of the 27 Unique Ghosts but I have no idea what it is I am looking for. What do they look like?

Jennifer*

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 8:18 PM
Quinielamass wrote:I have lost my old code with update. I just have Dear oild John, I am in need of Friends please add me.

My new code is 480893 I play as Quiniela

Thanks Quiniela

Hello Quiniela 480893 your request does not work probably its the id number,
Try sending again Jennifer* new id 620986 I would love to hear from you.

Jennifer*

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator