Posts created by j62janet

posted in Eternity on Mar 28, 13 6:20 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer on Mar 25, 13 10:59 AM
The door near the end of the game, 'hint' says to put the lamp on the unopened flowers, which I did, nothing happened, what am I doing wrong? j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer on Mar 24, 13 1:12 PM
I'm in the boot of the car, can someone let me know how I get the snake in the net, I've tried several things with know luck at all, j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer on Mar 24, 13 9:03 AM
Thank kimrhon you are a diamond, that piece of the game has been driving me mad, and now thanks to you I've done it, j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 13 8:33 AM
Thank you for replying, I've sorted it out, j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer on Mar 20, 13 8:32 AM
I've got the spade, and the seed, but I'm not sure where the mountain pass is, I need to use the spade there, so I'm stuck, can some one help me please, j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Mar 20, 13 7:04 AM
according to the hint, you have to do the 'puzzle' on the left hand side as you go in, I've tried, nothing happens, I've also tried the 'control panel' further in, and I get told to go back to the first puzzle, can anyone help please? j62janet

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 13 4:56 AM
I'm trying to activate this game, and I can't, it was yesterday's daily deal, so it was a good price, today it's the full price, can someone help me please, and soon, j62janet

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Mar 14, 13 11:44 AM
I've had the same, it goes on the number 26, and it goes dark, then does nothing at all, I'm getting fed up with the game at the moment, no matter what I do nothing happens, I've tried doing just the numbers, and the letters, but neither works for me, those that have finished the game, must be very clever, me I must be very thick!! j62janet

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle on Mar 5, 13 4:02 AM
I've lost mine, I went to use them to cut a hole for the candle, and they had gone, what do I do now! Help, please!! j62janet

I've just started this game from the beginning, I've cut the shapes out with the pruners, and now I've got to put the candle in, firstly I can't get the candle, it won't go to my inventory, and yet again my pruners have gone, can someone help me please, I'm pretty fed up, j62janet

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Mar 5, 13 1:12 AM
I tried the number 26, it lit up, but no letter was there, and then the dial went dark, and it won't move, but then I clicked on the R, the women with the pencil came in, but then nothing else happens, I don't get it at all!! j62janet

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Mar 4, 13 2:11 AM
I'm the same, lets hope we get some advice as to what we can do. good luck, j62janet

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Mar 4, 13 2:08 AM
The first letter I get is R then if I move the dial around nothing happens, if I click on another letter, where another letter of the word is, the 'R' is removed, if I click on 'R' again, the womens hand comes in with a pencil, and writes 'R' again, can someone tell me what's going on, I'm baffled, j62janet

Some times the dial freezes, and wont move, it also goes dark!!!!!

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Mar 3, 13 3:01 PM
Is there going to be a walkthrough for this game, I'm just trying it at the moment, and I'm stuck on the music box and decoder, I must be stupid, I can't figure it out!!! j62janet

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 13 2:00 PM
I'ved filled the bucket with water, but now I have to pour it onto the alter of water, how do I do it, I've tried practically everything, and the damn thing wont pour, it's doing my head in, please someone help me, j62janet

I've done it

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Mar 1, 13 8:11 AM
I'm having the same problem, I've got everything in place, but the three boxes at the bottom, it's crazy, j62janet

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Mar 1, 13 8:09 AM
I've got everything placed on the 'magic' drawing, including the diamond on the top, but the three boxes at the bottom are still empty, so what's going on?
j62janet

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 13 12:52 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? j62janet

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 26, 13 12:49 PM
The length of this game was way to short, disgusting, Big Fish Games should be ashamed, j62janet

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 26, 13 12:24 PM
Thank you for replying, I've got another question, how do I charge the cannon, the policeman stops me, sorry to be a pain, thanks again, j62janet

I've done it, what a relief

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator