Posts created by bfgLianorm

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 23, 14 8:33 AM
Hi treece58

I completely agree that there really needs to be another new chapter soon I think I've played the current 16 so much I can do them in my sleep.

We did hear from the developers that they're working on some new content for another Chapter. Hopefully this means another update will be released soon so that we can find out what happens next.

bfgLianorm

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 5:56 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 5:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 22, 14 6:11 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Aug 22, 14 6:10 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden.

bfgLianorm

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 21, 14 7:14 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Relic Rescue is now available on the website. This update includes:

- FixesTemple timer issue with time zones

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgLianorm

Hey there Everyone,

Game Compatibility

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition.

bfgLianorm

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 15, 14 11:07 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Relic Rescue is now available on the website. This update includes fixes for bugs and other game play issues.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

bfgLianorm

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 10:20 AM
Hi there everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that with this new update, it has caused the screen to be smaller then what it used to be. This is certainly frustrating.

When I installed the update on my computer here, I too was seeing the same thing, so I want to assure you that you're not alone. To help make sure that we get this corrected as quickly as possible, we've passed along the information to the developers. Hopefully we'll here back from them soon with good news about a new fix for this.

Best wishes,

bfgLianorm

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 10:11 AM
Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that this new update caused the screen to be smaller then what it used to be. That certainly doesn't sound right at all.

When I installed the update on my computer here, I saw that the same thing is happening, so you're not alone. To help make sure that we get this fixed, we've passed along the information to the developers so that they can get this corrected as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

bfgLianorm

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 6:40 AM
Hi Everyone!

I have great news! A new update for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure is now available, as of August 14, 2014 (For PC). This update has the following:

- Social side added.
- Added an item wish list.
- 3 locations for the third island
- 3 mobs for the third island
- 2 collections for each of the new locations
- 3 items for the third island
- 3 characters to give quests on the third island
- 3 achievements for banishing mobs for the third island
- 40 quests for the third island

This is a critical update, so should show up automatically in your Big Fish Games app. Just click to install the update.

If that's not showing up, just follow these steps:

1) Open your Games app and make sure you're signed into the correct account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen
3) Go to the 'Downloads' tab
4) Under 'Game Updates' select 'Manually'
5) Click 'Check For Updates'
6) Follow the prompts to download the new update.

If you run into any issues after installing that update, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so our Reps can look into those right away.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 14, 14 11:58 AM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and help to clear up some confusion with what's going on for this Scavenger Hunt.

As many of you have noticed, playing the Neighbor Blitz mode is no longer able to be used to get credit for finding items on the list. But, even though NB isn't able to be used anymore, you'll no longer be charged gold when you change the game type in the scenes.

I also want to let all of you know that we are working with the developers to find out why some of the items that should count towards the scavenger hunt aren't being added.

Happy Gaming!

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 9, 14 12:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that even with this update, your games are still freezing. Well that's certainly no fun

I wanted to let you all know that I've passed this information along to the developers so that they can take a look into this issue again. To help us get everything fixed as quickly as possible, it would be great if you could contact our Tech Support Team if you haven't done so already.

This way, we'll be able to track the issue, as well as gather information on your manors. If you could please remember also include your Dark Manor ID and the Manor Name in these emails, that will really help us a lot.

Thanks!

bfgLianorm

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 6:23 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Game Compatibility

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 6:21 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition.

bfgLianorm

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 9, 14 5:59 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is now available on the website. This update includes:

50 New quests

bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 9, 14 5:57 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have great news! A new update Awakening Kingdoms is now available on the website. This update fixes the issue where the rest of the new quests from the last update weren't opening.

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 8, 14 11:09 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery (PC) is now available on the website. This update includes:

• Fixes crashing and loading issues
• Other bug fixes
• Crop Circle Enigma

bfgLianorm

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator