Posts created by CajunWitch

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 5:54 PM
flamegirl5432One of the more unnerving issues is Level 57, tho I haven't encountered a post about this before it's impossible to get the diamond for this level. I have played it over and over again, I have tried leaving out upgrades I have tried going back after getting every upgrade and item, no matter what I do I can't complete the challenge, it gets close but I believe that some of the items that are supposed to give extra tips don't. the fruity water and the issues with level 57 are the only ones that keep me from finishing the game with the house fully decorated. 57 is also the only challenge that can't be completed.[/quote wrote:

I have beaten this level, FlameGirl. It's difficult but not impossible.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 1:37 PM
I'm having the same trouble as FlameGirl when it comes to the farmer's market. It's extremely frustrating because you can't earn the trophy for using everything at least once if you can't use the fruity water.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator