Posts created by amt3

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 7:38 AM
Maybe have a scissor giveaway? Post when you'll start so everyone who needs scissors can friend you. Let's see if we do the math you'll just be giving out scissor's for over 3 years. Maybe going for 6000 is better!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 7:31 AM
Try this: If you're low on the miscellaneous stuff load up your huts on all islands, change your avatar and use the miscellaneous amulet before opening. Then go banish the floaters while you have the amulet running to get more. I do this for the collectibles too. To me it seems like I get more of the stuff I need.

Try also adding the correct collectible amulet. One gives you more of the 5 items and the other gives you more of the combining items. I don't remember which is which.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 7:04 AM
That would be so cool if that happened!! I don't have the brain or the skills to make any of that happen. I could pay for updates as they come out knowing that the current glitches would be fixed and the fun would continue.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 6:55 AM
Thank you. He's fine now.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 8, 16 6:04 PM
Hello everyone! I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth-I didn't mean to! My husband had two surgeries after the spring event and life got extremely busy, but life is starting to slow down a little.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 8, 16 5:59 PM
You can add me to your list. Alice 2437.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 11, 16 2:35 PM
Congratulations Sailaway!! There is an achievement for how many ships you have sent.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 11, 16 1:52 PM
Thank you to all who are responding!! I play on a pc. I've read somewhere if you play on an ipad/phone that you're number starts with the letter "i". I'm bummed because I can't add the ipad/phone players.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 6, 16 2:50 PM
Hello Everyone!!

With the Spring event almost here and such a short time I would like to know who is still playing.

I also take friend requests.

Thanks to all who help me out!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 24, 16 12:28 PM
I have figured out the math for filling the hunter's house on the 16th. I used the 12 hour option and found the cheapest monster to use and the cost of 5, 10 or 15.

Lemute: 1500, 3600, 5400 for 1 cage
Sandman: 6000, 14400, 21600 for 1 cage
Spartan: 1500, 3600, 5400 for 1 cage

One cage total for all three: 9000, 21600, 32400

All cages filled: 27000, 64800, 97200

Hopes this helps.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 23, 16 5:58 PM
I forgot about the dragon! I wonder how the vampire appeased him or if vampires are dragon proof.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 23, 16 5:55 PM
Thank you trixiebubbles for the information that you have passed along! That means I need to close out my arrow quest or the spiked horn one, since those are the only other quests I have.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 23, 16 1:31 PM
I was up one night way past my bedtime playing found and started to wonder who was on the island first before the "crash" happened. The UFO, the CIA agent, the Vampire or the Pirates?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 23, 16 1:16 PM
Does anyone know where the lion for the circus animal collection is? I have not played a scene enough to find it. This is NOT the nemean lion that goes with the harpy.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 21, 16 2:10 PM
I have gotten diamonds from the well, but rarely and only one not multiple.

One of the place I have started using diamonds is buying seashells from the fairy if I'm in a rush for them. It costs 2 hours and 8,000 coins for an access item, then the 2 diamonds if you're in a rush for them. In the store it's 4.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 20, 16 5:11 PM
I don't like the daily quest where you have to exchange with the guru 3 times or when I run out of quests!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 19, 16 1:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder Night_Player_zz.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 19, 16 12:55 PM
Thank you Decepti_Carp!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 18, 16 6:25 PM
I always take friends. Alice 2437.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 18, 16 6:19 PM
60 a day sounds a whole lot better! I thought it was starting this month. So far it's looking like I need the red dragons again (the second dragon from the left). I have about half as many as the others.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator