Posts created by challis3

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 5:23 AM
I'm finding this one to be very buggy- been kicked off three times in the first 20 minutes of play. Is it just me?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 4, 15 9:25 PM
Any help?

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 1, 14 8:45 AM
Clearly earlier today this game was available, but now- no button to either buy or try. Is this just me or is there a reason the game has been disabled?

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Mar 31, 14 6:13 AM
Same problem here- I am unable to access the "ink" pad to get the final ring. Help is disabled- another bug it would seem!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 14 7:52 AM
Yep- exact same problem here- contacted tech support 2 days ago, haven't heard anything yet.

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 14 1:37 PM
There is an error in the game. I also failed to take the pages in the book after I placed the crystals. Now I'm on the train, no way to go back to Prague and can't continue in the game- even the hint function sends me nowhere. GRRRR.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Dec 26, 13 10:16 AM
I played for about 15 minutes and decided I like the game so much to purchase it. About 45 minutes into the game I get a screen that says thanks for playing, please take our survey and get kicked to the Big Fish screen- ???
I've contacted tech support - are others having this problem?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 6:08 PM
Can't seem to get up to a level 2 oratory- any help?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 19, 12 9:39 AM
Right- and then where is the OTHER flower?

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 7:33 AM
Just bought the game and played for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden all my inventory items disappeared- this happen to anyone else?

I am ready to scream from trying this!! I have all the buttons all the way to the left- is that correct? And then every time I click on the them with the toy I immediately get a- No can't do that- kind of message. Is there a trick to this? I have been clicking and attempting to drag but nothing. Is there a specific place we need to be clicking on? I'm trying to line up the toy with the buttons but it won't accept it. ARGGHH.

Um- still waiting to hear a fix for the incorrect download problem. At least one other Fish reported this as well as me. BFG incorrectly downloaded the first Redemption Cemetery Game instead of the one I actually purchased. And 36 hours later Im still waiting for a first response....

I never accessed the strategy guide in my demo so not sure if I would have that proble. BUT- I have the same problem as the first poster- I purchased the game and found that it wouldn't activate. When I went to purchase history it had recorded my purchase as being for the first Redemption Cemetery. NOT HAPPY.

posted in Path To Success on Jul 6, 11 10:53 AM
Have the same problem as above- it just freezes- I can't move my avatar and I am quite far in the game- DO NOT want to start over. ARGHHH.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 10:07 PM
Just as I remove all the dunes it says there are two more to remove- but I can't see them anywhere- help!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 6:33 AM
I agree- I am hating the hornets- which is why I avoid arcade games. PLEASE tell me we can skip this somehow cause otherwise I am loving this game.

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 18, 10 11:35 AM
How in the world can you amass 35 million? I can meet all the other goals, but always fall about 5 million short.

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 29, 10 7:59 PM
Same problem here- played my demo with no problem, purchased game. Played for an hour and shut it down. Went to reopen it and it crashes on me. However, when I created a new player, it went right to the beginning with no problem. ARGH.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 9, 10 11:10 AM
Same error message for me- and yes- I played the collector's edition demo with no problems.

posted in The White House on Jan 10, 10 4:51 AM
Add me to the list of people that has the game freeze and crash within the first ten minutes of play. Can't believe that BFG went ahead and released this game today to the masses knowing the inherent problems with it. Usually they are better than that.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator