Posts created by FishyFemale

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 9:21 AM
The most important aspect for me is to be able to report technical issues that I'm having with a game. How are we to inform BF if we're experiencing problems? We won't be able to report our operating system and the trouble we are having, so how is the game supposed to get fixed if they take that away from us???? We AND Big Fish need the forums for access to technical information that gamers report so that games can be fixed quickly and more sales would be generated for them and the developers. I can't see how eliminating the forums will increase sales. And the removal of private messaging makes no sense to me at all. What is THAT all about anyway?????

No but it doesn't matter anymore since no one can get into the game to see it.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jan 12, 18 10:07 PM
Pango and pompom is the only combination for the seasonal Hoola that you're asking about. It is the same combo for the rare version as well. Be aware that it is ONLY available in the app version of the game and NOT the one offered here at Big Fish. The PC version here cannot be upgraded because it's unable to be compatible with the app version so don't waste your time trying for the seasonals and rare versions of any monster if you're playing your game on your PC.

I've asked this in the first topic listed but have received no reply so I'll ask it here.

Why hasn't the standard edition been released yet? It's been well over 30 days since the collector's edition came out and the SE has always been released a month after the CE. Are there so many technical issues with the CE that the developer wants to avoid in the SE before releasing it?

I'm in! Where do I sign? lol

When is the SE going to come out? It's been over 30 days since the CE.

No, because you are in the wrong forum.

They won't flag anything. It's buyer beware because the specifications don't list it as being compatible for Windows 10. It's an old game and although older games may still play on Windows 10, more and more old games are appearing to be no longer playable. I would suggest contacting customer service to get a refund or coupon for another game. We've all been screwed out of enjoying Dire Grove again as nothing's being done to fix it.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 20, 17 7:43 AM
Bunbury5, I just added you and lit a torch on your cold island. I'm listed as Island Girl. I'm not sure about the 'anonymous' preventing you from adding friends but that's why I use the 'email' option when signing in. I don't know why the game won't let you add friends just because you sign in as anonymous.

I played my first MSM game here on the BFG site on my pc too and could go no further as it tops out at level 30, so I started a new game through an emulator as well. The app version is superior because it offers everything that's available and can now go up to level 75. It took me exactly two years to complete the previous 60 levels but now I have a new goal to strive towards. Have fun with your game!

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 17 7:31 AM
I've wondered the same thing as I've loved playing the other games in this series.

Pennmom36, you wrote on the review page that morphing objects first appeared in Escape from Ravenhearst. They were in Madame Fate, which came before EFR. Did I misunderstand what you were telling us about when morphing objects first appeared?

posted in The Emptiness on Nov 5, 17 8:01 AM
But what are the alternate endings?? You don't have to post how to get them, we just want to know what they are. Saying what the endings are won't give anything away. You can also include the words SPOILER BELOW and white out the explicit words to use to get each ending. That would be very helpful to those who are currently playing the game.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 17 7:43 AM
Have the developers stopped coming to the forum since more questions have been asked??

Boris.......where are you???????????????

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 8, 17 9:28 AM
SHudson13 wrote:I completed a quiz and another offer that was offered for gems tap joy for 4gems, Pokémon quiz for 8 gems, and and hadn't received my gems. Is there a time period I need to wait for them or is it a glitch? I already had 10 gems.

I quit completing the quizzes and surveys that they offer because I've never received the gems that I'd earned. I suggest going only for those games that show "download and run" because you WILL get the gems but you need to play the games for a minimum of TWO minutes. I know this because I contacted the company and that's what they told me. So after downloading it, open the game and watch your clock and just play it until two or more minutes have passed. I play for 5 minutes just so I won't have to open the game again. Then go back into MSM and you should see the announcement that you've earned some diamonds. If not, click the "claim" button on the logout page of MSM and you should get them there. Then you can go back and uninstall the game if you don't want it anymore. Hope this helps.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 17 7:02 AM
I just played through the main game and really liked it but I missed some of the collectibles along the way. In some collector's editions, you're able to go back and find those that you missed but I don't see that option in this game. Does it become available at some point during the bonus chapter?

I also tried playing Dire Grove using the above suggestion but it didn't work for me either.

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Aug 7, 17 9:00 AM
This might have been a satisfactory enough game to buy except for the technical issues that have not yet been fixed. And these issues were posted a year ago when the game was released! I've taken note of the developer and will make sure that I will never buy any of their games until they address the problems that players have cared enough to post. No patches, no purchase.

posted in Embrace of Ocean: Story of Hope on Aug 5, 17 2:01 PM
I don't quite understand all of what the above post means but I didn't find anything "remarkable" about the ending. The game was also very short to me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jul 29, 17 6:59 AM
I'm sorry but you're in the same boat as all of us. Dire Grove doesn't work under Windows 10. You'll have to contact customer support about it but all they'll do is send you a coupon for a free game. It appears that nothing will ever be done to fix the game. This has been going on for two years now and we're all upset about it. The only thing I can suggest is if you have access to a computer with an older version of Windows on it. I can still play my game on my old computer running Windows XP but not on my newer laptop with Windows 10 on it.

Debby, you don't have to copy files over. Just sign in to Big Fish's website on the older computer and go to your purchase history. You'll then be able to download the game there and the game manager will automatically download as well. You will then be able to play Dire Grove on your old computer. I am still able to play DG on my old computer running Windows XP.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator