Posts created by ssponus

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus on Dec 2, 16 2:08 PM
I finished all levels and all bonus levels, and got a message saying I'd unlocked the Super Bonus Level. But I can't find it anywhere on the map. There is even a grayed-out "H" trophy emblem for finishing it in gold time, so the level must be somewhere. Can anyone help?

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Sep 24, 16 10:48 AM
You can only get a star bonus if you're playing timed and get stars.

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on May 29, 14 3:56 PM
Original message: "Can't figure out how to finish Line'a level 14."
Right after posting my message I managed to finish this level, of course! There seems to be a trick in how you drop the bomb so that it either wipes out all of the pearls on the right side or not. Not at all sure what I did differently, but it worked.

posted in Royal Jigsaw 2 on Jan 15, 14 1:56 PM
In two consecutive puzzles I've encountered pieces that will not move. When I click on "sort" those pieces will move with all the others, but it will not move when I click on the individual piece. I have chosen the option that makes the pieces stick to the board, so the correctly placed pieces will not move when I click on them. But this is not the case with the pieces that refuse to move when I click on them. They may be in the puzzle area or outside the puzzle area--that seems to make no difference. I like this game, but in two out of three puzzles I've played some pieces stick in place when they should not. Is there a fix for this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator