Posts created by chillygirl

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age on Sep 3, 17 5:16 PM
Looked kind of interesting as a DD but apparently I own it already. I can see why I didn't recognize it...I probably liked it as much playing it this time as I did when originally purchased.WOW!!! It had NO flow to it whatsoever and made NO sense to me at all as to what to do next! I think if there was a 'permanent uninstall button I'd use it. Sorry to those who liked it. I just got plain ol impatient w it!!

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer on Aug 19, 16 1:05 PM
VERY cool sunshine!! Thank you!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 on Aug 30, 15 9:08 PM
Wow! First I saw the rating was high as far as the stars so I came to the review page just to see what you all thought...
After reading your reviews I went to the walk thru. The game has NO color whatsoever!
The only thing tempting me is that some said it was very scary so I guess based on that, I might try it...

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Jul 31, 15 9:00 PM
roaming wrote:True, it's an innovative game, and I loved the ambiance, but I never could figure out where to go or what to do once I got there and literally needed a hint at every turn, whether a new scene or returning to a previous one.

The best thing about this game up to the end of the demo was the Chagallesque painting that was an HOS.

Since just sitting here clicking the hint button isn't my idea of a fun time, I won't be buying this one.

I think I have to agree with you here roaming. I was just never clear on where to go next. Loved the bluesy music tho!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 14 5:31 PM
Radgame wrote:Based on Demo:

This promises to be a great SE (and a definite buy for me) with the usual 5-star standard of Elephant games. Though yesterday's code [Elephant] still works, CEs just aren't my thing [though I did make an exception for Christmas Stories 3]. In this one, the collectibles felt a bit disappointing, as in, zero challenge to find......or so I felt.

Sharp, well-detailed graphics, colours to suit the spooky atmosphere and add to that 'avenging' theme in each scene. I mute all sound, so, I don't know about music/VOs. Overall, good game play and an interesting story. Easy HOPs and fairly easy/ common puzzles. What I like most about their games is how I feel part of the story no matter how much back-and-forth is involved. Great job, Devs. @ Pachyderm, you'll never disappoint!

Well dang! I don't purchase the CE's because I can't afford them but I was hoping the code (ELEPHANT) would work for me. Thought I'd give myself an early present. Unfortunately....it didn't. But even based on the reviews without yet even trying it out, I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the first in line for the SE!! Thanks everyone for your excellent reviews! I really appreciate you! : )

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors on Dec 10, 14 6:25 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk on Nov 16, 14 6:50 PM
Why is everything LOCKED? I have tech issues!

posted in Fright on Aug 7, 14 8:30 PM
Twice now I 'click to view' something & the screen goes black. Music plays as though I'm still in the game, but I am so not....
ctrl/esc, close the game, then go back in. *sigh*...I miss the days when things went right lol.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on Apr 7, 14 7:27 PM
WOW...BEST creepy game EVER!!!! I cannot wait!!!

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Jan 20, 14 6:37 PM
I think I'm with you on this one Dillon. It really is slow & clunky. Even at the DD price, I think I'll pass.

posted in The Beast of Lycan Isle on Dec 31, 13 5:00 PM
I found the navigation rather clunky & frustrating. Never did find the town gate.
This one isn't for me but possibly, you'd have to be a little more game savy than I am lol & that wouldn't take much. Try it~ you just might like it! Happy New Year fellow fishes!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 28, 13 6:06 PM
It would be really nice about now to have someone from BFG acknowledge the forum topic huh? Maybe let us know they have indeed got a fix underway?

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 27, 13 7:20 PM
dang...I was lovin this game too!! It said something had caused it to shut down in "an unusual manner" directly after I tried switching to match 3 mode. I did the control-alt-delete & went back in but got into immediate trouble with those gems in that pesky mirror. Hope they find a fix soon!

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Nov 1, 13 6:36 PM
Wha...am I invisable again???

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Oct 26, 13 5:30 PM
Can anyone say (sort of kind of-ish) how long it took to complete the SE?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 12, 13 7:29 PM
WOW!!!! Heh....I came to ask if there was a way to play this game for 'free' ~ which is how BigFish has it offered and boyyy did I get an eyefull!!! 8 pages & hardly ONE person is happy about it! Not a good thing to offer something for free in my estimation & doubly bad to raise prices when you see it's popularity rising.
I won't be so much as 'trying' one of these game out at all now.
BFG is the only game site I've ever downloaded from because it's felt trustworthy but this is sounding more like a cheap shot than anything. Dissappointing at the very least & I'm beginning to question my homey feel....

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves on Oct 2, 13 7:40 PM
notyammom wrote:Game will not complete.
Bought the CE edition, completed all the game, opened all the gates at the end, but nothing happens. It isn't frozen, the graphics are all working.
Clicking on the last scene prompts a message that I "need to activate this first".
Looked at all walkthroughs and not missing anything.
The gates are open, the students are all out, What else?
Cannot play bonus content until the game ends and the final scene will not activate.

This exact thing is happening for me also. No credit roll. The professor says "We must seal the master" but I have nothing missing. Any suggestions my fellow fishes?

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Aug 1, 13 9:28 AM
Well, looks as though they did NOT fix this part as I see these comments were made in Feb & April. Here it is August & I have no drill anymore either
The walkthru on another site says to use the drill on the Iron Maiden too...
Mannn...I hate to restart it as it looks like I am about 3/4 thru

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 13, 13 6:28 PM
Thanks Baikal. I'll try to see about the update & then bug tech support

posted in Farm Mystery: The Happy Orchard Nightmare on Jul 11, 13 10:25 AM
I can't get the darn thing to 'center' no matter what I try! It's high & right. If I go by 1024x768, the hint is off screen altogether. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator