Posts created by LadyWode

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Mar 13, 14 4:26 AM
This is hanging me up as I located everything else. I thought it could be the closure on the coat; wrong! I just can't find it.

Thanks,

the Lady

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 25, 13 7:52 AM
The actually was a game done by the same company (out of business about 10 years) and it was called Egypt 1156 BC: Tomb of the Pharoh and can be found online sometimes sold with Egypt 2 .

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 25, 13 7:46 AM
YES, we got honey 2x but we didn't know it...I just fiqured it out with some research, too!
I found a walkthrough from a very thorough gamer who gives good hints!
When you collect the honey you are getting 2 BOTTLES although ONLY 1 shows! It is not marked with a "2" as the papyrus is. So when you make the first remedy do not think (as I must have) that because you see the honey BACK IN THE INVENTORY that it didn't take and put the honey in AGAIN! That is the honey that you use to buy the beer! Whomever owns this game now should fix that. I am almost at the end of the game and I purposely bought the beer right after the 1st remedy to make sure that this was true. Good luck-if you know what you did it doesn't take so long to get back there.

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 25, 13 7:44 AM
After much research I found a walkthrough from a very thorough gamer who gives good hints!
When you collect the honey you are getting 2 BOTTLES although ONLY 1 shows! It is not marked with a "2" as the papyrus is. So when you make the first remedy do not think (as I must have) that because you see the honey BACK IN THE INVENTORY that it didn't take and put the honey in AGAIN! That is the honey that you use to buy the beer! Whomever owns this game now should fix that. I am almost at the end of the game and I purposely bought the beer right after the 1st remedy to make sure that this was true. Good luck-if you know what you did it doesn't take so long to get back there.

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 24, 13 2:47 AM
This game is 13 years old and the company sold the game to Adventure Co. when they went out of business, so there's no real support. There is a patch online BUT it deals with compitability issues.
According to a message left in a thread (Egypt was misspelled making the thread harder to find) we supposedly are getting 2 servings of the honey-which would solve the beer buying issue. however, I either received just 1 or somehow I traded 2x with that beer wench and as a result, bartered away my willow leaves. I then bartered it back but now have no beer. See my problem? I am beerless in a society where breakfast was a beer (more like a soup) and a piece of bread with some olives and raisins in it. LOL. There is no way to access prior saves and I assume the game writes over the previous one.
Not really funny and unless I can figure something out, I am Sooooo done, and everyone will have a terminal bellyache!

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 23, 13 4:30 PM
Oh, BTY, although the graphics aren't a problem for me, with little freezing, the 360 control can be hard to harness. It gives me dizzy spells, and I'm not kidding!

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Feb 23, 13 4:26 PM
Hung up in this game 2x in 2days and I may be done with it! The first time I think I may have missed that I had the first remedy-because the game doesn't announce that and there were so many "jars" that I couldn't tell them apart. At least I think that I didn't have it...started all over early today and when I got to the end of the game.I think I accidentally traded to the beer merchant 2x, giving her my willow leaves and THEN the honey, but since the beer only shows up ONCE, I cannot trade the jar back because I need it! I am surprised that this wasn't caught, I mean, couldn't she refuse it somehow? I could have corrected the situation myself if the game had a "save roster" as my last game did (different company) because I could have time-traveled! As for the "DRUM" issue, just ignore the "flashing drums". I have little rythym ]but if you watch the girl and listen to her drum sounds you'll pick up the beat easily but it doesn't work instantly.
Totally frustrated.

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Feb 10, 13 4:02 AM
I have followed the Walk through Instructions 4 times! I get back to the main camp, go forward, have picked up the scarab ad the end of the wooden holder on the right but can not go forward 5X-I keep getting forwarded to new scenes and get stuck in the pyramid! I have 7 pieces of the Queen's sarcophagus. did I miss something? I am normally very calm but this is totally annoying, there is no direction in this game...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator