Posts created by geopup1

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Jun 4, 17 11:04 PM
I am running windows 10 on my PC. My monitor is 19 inches square not rectangle and the game won't let me run it in windowed mode. It states "Current Resolution is too small for playing in windowed mode" I tired all the screen options from 1280x1024 to 800x600 and get the same result in the game.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Jun 3, 17 10:00 AM
Help, I can't get the complete screen so I can't get off the 1st level. I have tried fixing my screen size but it just gets bigger not smaller

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 16 6:34 PM
I can't get me screen to go to windowed mode so I can't get all for the statues. says current desktop resolution too small to play in windowed mode. I have tried all of the resolutions my screen allows and none work. Any help.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 25, 16 9:25 PM
I have the 6 attraction points for Ingrid to get the Love Potion. I purchased the Wicked Love Potion. I created the potion. I beat Hercules and Ingrid didn't marry Boyle. Is there something else that I needed to do?

posted in Sparkling Amber on Aug 3, 13 6:23 PM
I can't get 3000 points which is the 3 stars level and then I can't complete the necklace. 1 star short. Any suggestions

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Oct 2, 12 6:10 PM
Found it, tricky

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Oct 2, 12 6:01 PM
Does anyone know where this Island is?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator