Posts created by AngieMorris

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 14, 14 1:54 PM
I've uninstalled Facebook and reinstalled it and I still cannot log into facebook from gummy drop. It also will not load the gummy drop fb page when I do a search on facebook. please help!

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 7, 12 4:38 PM
After no being able to get a solution from Big Fish customer support, I emailed the creators of the game, Notus Games. They responded to my email in just one day. Their response was, "The problem which you described is caused by the incorrect functioning of the Lightning and Bats power-ups and bonuses. Under certain circumstances lightning or bats may create empty chains under wooden crates or stone blocks. We have fixed this bug, and the update will be available on Big Fish soon. It is also possible to finish such levels if lightning power-up is not used while wooden crates and stone blocks are present on the board.

I hope this suggestion helps the many of you with this same issue.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 7, 12 4:33 PM
I was unable to a get a solution from Big Fish customer support so I emailed the creators of the game, Notus Games. They responded to my email in just a day. Their response was, "The problem which you described is caused by the incorrect functioning of the Lightning and Bats power-ups and bonuses. Under certain circumstances lightning or bats may create empty chains under wooden crates or stone blocks. We have fixed this bug, and the update will be available on BigFish soon. It is also possible to finish such levels if lightning power-up is not used while wooden crates and stone blocks are present on the board.

I hope this helps the many of you with this same issue.

posted in Tricks and Treats on Oct 7, 12 4:31 PM
I was unable to a get a solution from Big Fish customer support so I emailed the creators of the game, Notus Games. They responded to my email in just a day. Their response was, "The problem which you described is caused by the incorrect functioning of the Lightning and Bats power-ups and bonuses. Under certain circumstances lightning or bats may create empty chains under wooden crates or stone blocks. We have fixed this bug, and the update will be available on BigFish soon. It is also possible to finish such levels if lightning power-up is not used while wooden crates and stone blocks are present on the board.

I hope this helps the many of you with this same issue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator