Posts created by kjrussell3

I am on windows 7 and cannot play the bonus chapter. Again, I wish that BF would tell us the latest status on this problem since I see a lot of people cannot play the bonus chapter.

Bonus game problem like so many others are having - unable to play it. Is anyone working on getting that problem fixed - Big Fish or the developer? Sure would be nice to know if anything is being done and should we just forget it.

Having the same problem as everyone else - will not let you use the bracelet which mean you cannot play the bonus game. Is there going to be a fix for this problem? Is there any update on this problem?

posted in Alicia Griffith: Lakeside Murder on May 22, 17 12:09 PM
Downloaded the game and when I go to play it all I get is sound but no picture. The screen is all black. Hope the get the game fixed.

posted in Wave of Time on Mar 27, 17 1:47 PM
Game downloaded fine but will not open past the first screen showing producer's name - gives me an "error message" - then shuts down. Running Windows 7.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 10, 16 11:50 AM
Has anyone found the secret to getting rid of those blue boxes so a person can play the game? Is there a fix being worked on by the game developer?

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 2:21 PM
I am having the same blue problem. Using Windows 7. Cannot buy game until that blue square problem is fixed. Looks like a good game except for that problem. Hopefully, that will be fixed and we will be notified to install an updated version of that game.

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to France on Sep 20, 16 12:19 AM
Is there an option to play this in an untimed mode?

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 16 9:35 PM
Thanks much - I had ruled that option out based on KMiller469 response.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 16 5:56 PM
What is the secret for the mosaic in the bonus chapter?

You can still see your Achievements if you go back and hit Play Bonus Game and say yes and as soon as you can click on the map and then the icon of a Trophy.

Any update on if and when this problem will be fixed - I really do not want to start the game all over.

I do not have the word GUIDE in red letters on the bottom LHS of my screen and I just bought the Collector's Edition - what am I doing wrong that I cannot find it - thanks for any help you can provide

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator