Posts created by hawaiiandiane

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 18 10:57 AM
Aloha Friends,

I have a new PC, and while BF was able to restore my game, I can't remember the user names of all of my friends in order to invite them. So if you wondered what happened to me and read the forum, please re-invite me! It's just not the same without the social element!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 10:29 PM
I so agree! I see people blazing thru new content and two days later are complaining about new updates. i slowed myself down (@level 74), concentrating on CC and Events and just collecting stuff--which can lead to people flying thru content becuz they have plenty inventory items and millions of coins. I can see how easy that can be.

I will explore new content but will pace myself so I don't "hit the wall" so I can continue to enjoy playing the game without getting too bored. Thanks for your insight, Silver Hawk.

Dinah

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 10:19 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
playingthegame wrote:Thank you! Thank you!
Now I may stay up all night!

If you stay up all night and have it finished by the end of the weekend (or sooner) then you'll be right back were you started this morning waiting for new stuff.

Why not do a little bit each day and savor it until the next update? Enjoy it a little bit before it's gone in a flash.

I just hate to see anyone rush through with jubilation and then a hard crash when it's realized that you've reached the end so suddenly. Stretch it out and enjoy it slowly.

Take it from someone who would do that in the early days when MC was brand new. Now, I'm slow and steady and I'm more than ok with being last to finish.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 17 7:48 PM
Happy Spring Equinox!

All of your posts made me smile~even tho I didn't Feel like it It is foggy and rainy here on the Oregon coast--so what else is new? BUT, I see one of my azaleas is trying to bloom. There is hope yet. From all of us who needed a hug, thank YOU, and back atcha.
Aloha!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 17 6:09 PM
Aloha! Restarted game and got my friends back Haven't seen anything new either. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 17 4:59 PM
Just downloaded "new" Update and found I have lost all my friends except Just John. Will restart and try again. I noticed someone else had same issue? Any others?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 9:59 PM
Happy anniversary! And many more to come!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 8:00 AM
Morning,

Anyone else experiencing game freeze while accessing mail or updating wish list? I have had to force exit while doing these things, most recently this morning.Twice. It will be a very boring CE if every time I check mail I have to reboot the game Not sure if it worth contacting tech support if I'm the only one...
D.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:29 PM
I just got the same message a few minutes ago, and I did update to get the Fall Event content a couple days ago. Any answers from the mods??

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 16 2:00 PM
Not sure if this post belongs here, but wondering if there's a reason why there are no "price tags on the first two HH cards in London. I day-tripped a couple weeks ago and thought that they weren't available because I hadn't built the last monument in Paris at the time. Today, I see the same thing. Is this supposed to be sticker shock? If you click on it, you buy it? Anybody have an answer?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 16 10:12 PM
Congratulations!! This is a TOUGH one! Thought I got mine this morning, but alas was booted out of top 100 about 15 mins. from end of tourney... Ah well, tomorrow is another day...

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 16 4:37 PM
Good, I'm not the only one. too bad, I'm out of town tomorrow so wanted to do tonight's challenge tonight!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 16 10:50 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:I've fed my snow griffin twice. As expected, I got two wood chests. Waiting for him to wake up. My plan is to feed him one more time tonight. Then feed him in the morning. Wait two hours. Feed him one more time. It seemed like the most efficient strategy, since he never gives anything but wood. We have 24 hours between tasks opening up, so there's plenty of time for him to be fed, sleep, wake up, and repeat until he's been fed 5 times.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

I too have fed my snow griffon 2x and the winged cat two times. and got wood each time I will wait til am to feed again to see if I can finish this challenge. Doesn't seem like a glitch to me, but all my wooden chests have registered...Good luck EV!.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 16 10:34 PM
Hate him bad. BUT... 3 out of 6, no diamonds spent, and challenge completed! Luck to you that you will be able to complete the whole 30 day challenge; me in hospital I think, so I doubt I'l be playing at end of month. Crossing my fingers I'm wrong! Luck to you all!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 16 10:35 PM
Pau (finished] tonight's challenge. Fed my spring pets, get golds!- tons of gold, a couple diamonds and several stamps. Pony always comes thru too. Hoping to get geisha. maybe even samurai, but will be away for final challenges [no traveling devices with games] but will be interested to hear how everyone fares. They sure look "challenging"!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 5, 16 1:14 PM
Aloha, I have one last HH in SF, Level 86. This is the one where you drop 4 snorkels and the middle one at the top is locked. Any special trick to getting a vertical line boost in that middle column? Driving me nuts Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 16 1:44 PM
What disturbed me about Win 10 is that one day when I logged on it was THERE, unsolicited and unauthorized. I hated it from the onset. I won't change Win7 unless I have to; I have not had any probs with it whatsoever. I read that some woman sued Microsoft for 10K and won for said unauthorized upgrade. Not doin' it, Microsoft!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 16 10:46 PM
I waited until I had completed the 30 day CC b4 logging onto the forum. Apparently, I missed seeing the change in wording mentioned by TiramaSue at the end of the 30 day CC. I was under the mistaken impression that the "great prize" would magically appear after the clock expiration tomorrow at 5p PDT. What a COLOSSAL bummer! All that pain and eyestrain {not to mention the expense of lots of $$ and diamonds} for an ugly avatar? I am speechless. While I enjoyed the challenge, what impelled me to continue was the carrot at the end of the non-existent stick. SOOO disappointed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 16 10:37 PM
So why was anyone expecting anything different from these last few challenges? If we could buy them/gift them/send them to ourselves from feeder games {somebody has to fill me in on that whole concept} what's the challenge? So I am doggedly trudging thru the rounds to replenish my depleted airship inventory after the last fiasco. Although I ask myself sometimes: why do I still think this is fun? I am, however, within days of completing this challenge, and will continue to flog myself [whip, slash, whip] to do so in a timely manner. My cats are intercepting my mouse, my husband is asking "who are you?" when I finally emerge from the office, and yet here I sit, while waiting to recharge enough to go back into the game. GOOD GRIEF, Charlie Brown!! 4getaboutit, time for bed!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 11, 16 1:58 PM
Aloha folks,

I just discovered and finished reading this thread. High entertainment value Been playing for about a year, after two major neck surgeries have limited other activities. I will hit the big "60" in Nov., so guess I'm a Gray Gummy too! Currently in Paris, level 20-something [PC]. I agree, GD is Really addictive. I haven't completed any cities, although Sydney is real close. I just may have to spend $ to upgrade to 5 lives. Hate to spend real $, but ... I try to always play the Gold Fever event on Sundays, and yesterday, in Tokyo, Level 86, I hit the jackpot: Total score of 257,489,280, with over half a million bricks and hats as awards. NEVER seen anything like it. It went on forever
Having read all your horror stories, it may be time to take a break and check out the other FTP games you've suggested, or {gasp...play the 200+ games I've paid real $ for!} I also got addicted to Midnight Castle, for those of you who play HOG's, check it out.

So if I may belly up to the bar with ya'll, I've banked about $9K in coins, so I'll buy a round . Mahalo {thanks!} for all the great tips!
Diane

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator