Posts created by 1Lisa

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Oct 18, 14 4:33 AM
How to get skin sample when scapel will not scrape.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 14 6:18 AM
Cannot get further than the pumpkin ,when following the hint button a small disc appears......It seems to have jumped the part using a knife because the cut out is showing already in the car trunk.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 14 2:34 PM
My game has come to a standstill just because I cannot get rid of the pumpkin .every time I use the hint button it directs me to the cut faced pumpkin plus the same goes in the car trunk.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune on Feb 18, 14 2:16 PM
Why can't I cut the snake with the knife to open it. when applying the knife a small round disc appears on the python,s stomach but not on the neck?

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jan 19, 14 12:51 PM
auntdede wrote:trying to use my hint button to figure out what to do with the urn and key, they don't fit on porch table, statue in garden, or in the bedroom. very frustrating without help from walkthrough. is there a walkthrough?

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jan 19, 14 12:32 PM
creolelady7 wrote:
lakehill wrote:how do i get to the walkthrough?

posted in Fallen Shadows on Jan 19, 14 12:29 PM
lakehill wrote:how do i get to the walkthrough?

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Jan 2, 14 12:45 PM
The shears are impossible to cut the white rose and the ivy.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 14 12:25 PM
ldehaan1 wrote:I am having the same problem. I cannot cut no matter what I use. No matter what angle I go at them at. So I am stuck. Please help! Other than that I love the game.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Nov 12, 13 8:26 AM
The plant will not take the flies....have offered 9 flies without success.,

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart on Oct 8, 12 5:01 AM
I am joining the queue to find solution regarding Family Tree Scene failure to organise pictures.We can't all be idiots.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator