Posts created by Brooke_Lyn

posted in Casebook on Mar 22, 17 10:12 AM
No-one in tech support seems to get the problem I‘m having.. I’ve sent multiple requests for help with this and attached a Dr. Felix as requested. The responses I get I have already tried. I don't have any trouble logging into my account, I do it all the time. From the first game I ever purchased to the latest is in my purchase history and everything downloads and activates.. However, I can not and never have been able to "Activate" the PC game "CASEBOOK" I purchased here on 02/03/13. With every attempt I get error code 208 which does not apply!! In summation.. a) I bought "Casebook" from the BFG site.. b) I cannot activate "Casebook" I purchased from the BFG site.
Does anyone out there know what I could I really do? Thanks!

Update: I give up.. Nothing I was told to do helped so guess I'll never play it. Thank you BFG for the free game code though!

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 17 4:27 PM
I'm sure this is the wrong place but I'm lost! I still play games on a PC windows 7 and am stuck at the cabin, Can't move, the sieve won't work on the gold the hint just beeps, iv'e tried changing modes of play up and down etc.. I saw my issue elsewhere but the topic is locked without an answer to this; so here I am, sorry.

posted in Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles on Aug 12, 15 10:34 AM
I stumbled on "Hounds Of The Baskervilles" SE and LOVED it..
I just bought "Secret of the silver earring" for full price and I HATE it! having only played "Hounds" I assumed all Sherlock Holmes games played the same. My mistake I should have tried it! Do any other Sherlock Holmes games play like Hounds or are all the rest the walking into walls type?

I know this is an older topic but maybe someone still has the answer.
Thanks in advance!

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 18, 13 10:00 AM
Got to "You have a letter etc." with the fat green arrow pointing up at top of steps on right like you're supposed to click up there. It also put the pic of all 3 tile floor choices by his speech bubble? Couldn't do anything or close the game.
Had to force a computer shutdown to get out.. Is this a Tech problem or did I miss something?
Thank You!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
When I re-started the game a day later it's been working fine. So I guess it just got stuck? Working fine now!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on May 2, 13 10:49 AM
I just gave up on this game too. I've had it for so long...I tried the barrels over 400 times gave up and played several games in between then finally my son did the barrels. Now no way, no how can I figure out how to get the ring I need for the arcade game niche and how to get to night to fix the chicken coop fence! I played without a walkthrough and it seems like you can't go back once you've gone to far. Now the walkthrough isn't any help! I'm literally at the end and beginning and can't go anywhere!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Mar 26, 13 4:12 PM
scruffy4 wrote:Don't type in Music Theory.....I did that, too! Type in the word "piano". That should work. It worked for me yesterday. I had to look it up on a website "****".

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, just saw this.. I read it somewhere but can't remember? Ned's hint really was useless on that book for me! "Music Theory" is "Piano"? Seriously Ned? haha..
Thanks Much for the reply!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Feb 28, 13 11:05 AM
Tried looking up a book with that title 5 times it says "No results"? Do I need to do something else first? I'm starting to love this game. Like to try on my own so playing a lot at random not using the walkthrough I've done things that are towards the end before middle etc, and now the walkthrough isn't helping me with certain things.
Anyone?

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Feb 26, 13 9:56 PM
Laflamme wrote:Hm, I never met Amanda (I think that was her name) in the Library. I just set the alarm to 1 minute after I was supposed to and so never triggered her appearance on the floors on the way to the library.

It's Paige, Student President always in her room! The queen of giving demerits!! She's been just a voice and sends text messages so far!! I didn't look at my phone and was in the library at 2am! I did hide behind a couch once and she missed me so I made it to my room but her "Flashlight" kept bursting in the door! I had forgotten about changing the Alarm!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Feb 24, 13 9:24 AM
I got caught in the library then got to my room and just set my cursor on the pillow LOL! I got kicked out of school 5 times trying to figure out how to SLEEP! Ah ha, you have to change the alarm to morning before she has time to catch you!

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Jan 22, 13 4:47 PM
Just got this with free game. I hear the music and click sounds but NO voices? That's what I liked about this game.. The real actors voices! Watched it on Youtube and it's supposed to have them? Any idea why mine doesn't?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Jan 12, 13 6:14 PM
I hate it! I'm using the word hate about a game here!! I've been stuck at the same place 6, yes 6 times pretty far in and can't move!! Started it over and over always the same place! It got to frustrating to close look at walkthrough every step of the way.. So it's one game I'll never ever finish! Ba-humbug!

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Nov 25, 12 11:52 AM
You have to use the rag and wipe the screen off to get the password on. But, I get your frustration with this game! I've started over 5 times as a new player and get stuck in the same place every-time! I put it away, doubt I'll bother to try anymore!

annetterider wrote:OK I need some answers please.... Why did my spray can just disappear, I had it then had to stop playing, came back the next day and NO SPRAY CAN WHY? I notice I am not the only one, is there a fix please??????

All these glitches one after the other is driving me nuts. It takes forever to uninstall and reinstall, because for some reason some games seem to be taking almost an hour to down load, grrrrr

That's exactly what happened to me! Only I didn't stop the game and it vanished.. I played the find footprints game fine, went to spray paint them with paint that had been in my inventory all along and it was gone? No-where to go from there! She just looks around. So I quit and started over as a new player.. I'm really NOT liking this CE game! played the free trial and it seemed different and better than this CE. The guide is pretty vague and when you try to arrow to next scene to see if you did everything the arrows don't work! You have to close and re-open the next image! I hate having to have my hand held all the way, but it seems to be the only way to play this game. My 2nd least favorite BF purchase, utter frustration during a game is no fun!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 23, 12 7:16 PM
Brooke_Lyn wrote:Please don't yell at me if this is in the wrong place, I'm still really new at this! I was having fun trying this game until the crabby Chamber woman Sally came out and complained, it said this ends this part of the investigation. And it appears Lindsy and I are stuck! I clicked on the hint, the guide, Lindsy everything and Lindsy says "Good time to use your strategy guide". All it says is "Find out who poisoned Regina's Coffee"! And it won't move to the next part of the investigation? Anyone know what to do?

Sorry for quoting myself.. But, I figured it out. I read a lot of other peoples same issues and I DID miss the fabric on the fence. Just finished the game.. Good one but whew don't miss a single thing or you will be lost!
Thanks for the recommendation!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 21, 12 1:13 PM
That's where I'm stuck.. In the Courtyard. I did the whole thing correct! It says I finished that part of the investigation but it won't move to the next scene. I clicked on help, on Lindsy of the Strategy guide etc. All they say is "Find out who poisoned Regina's coffee" and just stays there..Nothing in the walk-through tells how to move to the next scene. I think its supposed to on it's own?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 20, 12 10:12 PM
Please don't yell at me if this is in the wrong place, I'm still really new at this! I was having fun trying this game until the crabby Chamber woman Sally came out and complained, it said this ends this part of the investigation. And it appears Lindsy and I are stuck! I clicked on the hint, the guide, Lindsy everything and Lindsy says "Good time to use your strategy guide". All it says is "Find out who poisoned Regina's Coffee"! And it won't move to the next part of the investigationl? Anyone know what to do?

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Oct 18, 12 4:45 PM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there Brooke Lyn,
Most of us who played this game in 2009 on PC, probably didn't have the same tech issues. The other posts here are from June/July some time after the game was released on other platforms.
And I see there is no stickied forum for you to post your problems.
I would suggest that you contact CS via the on the RHS of this page ... they are great with helping people with their gaming problems. Don't forget to mention which version of the game you are playing.
PS Whilst I understand your frustration and reason for wanting to be noticed, please try not to use all bold text in the future, some of us with older eyes find it difficult to read.
I hope you get your problem sorted out.
Cheers

Oh sorry about the bold, I didn't realize it was on hope it's not now it all looks the same? I thought I was in the right place, when I was under Murder She Wrote Glitch in Software? I'm new to Bigfish, having a hard time figuring some things out! I'll find my way around eventually!

Thanks,
Brooke

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Oct 17, 12 11:18 PM
Sorry other people had trouble but glad it's not just me! I'm risking sounding like the gamefish Queen of whiners here but good grief you just want things you buy to work!!
This game IS so Jam packed with glitches, trying to just play is a miserable game in itself! Couldn't finish Book 2 from glitches and having to re-do the match paper puzzle game even though you know it's right! Saved my game on examine all (white notes/receipts) whatever on the glass table.. When I came back they were gone and I couldn't move? Had to quit and start again.. Gave up and moved to book 3, Never finished book 2. Now on book 3 I'm also at the footprints made me re-do match the treads over and over and overrr? Finally got back to the garage and footprints. Now I cant move at all! It says there is 1 more footprint. If there is, I can't find it, can't skip it or use a hint? It's completely stuck there! So book 3 is useless too? This game is so full of glitches for such a small graphics game! Didn't see anyone figure out what to do on here either?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator