Posts created by husband2

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 15, 14 1:52 AM
updated Agency 33 after playing for weeks, now it wont load on, cant play it anymore what is the problem

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 12, 12 11:04 PM
How do I have family or friends play their own game, when if I start I new game, it cancels the other one that has been playing before. How do I get to have several different profiles and have my saved game at the same time??

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 12, 12 10:58 PM
Ok, you must be very good at these type of games. I am not so good, but am trying. I am 68yrs old and love my PC games. How do I get Holmes to pick up the lamp in the dark room after he has asked the director for the use of it?? Can you please help me. I do not want to have to start the game all over again.
thanks.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 11, 12 10:24 PM
I am having same trouble, started game over 4 times to get the ladder and now can not get Holmes to pick up lantern in dark room?? this is a good game but very frustrating. too many turns and if you go one turn wrong the game stops. I have posted for help on this and many other problems but no replies as yet.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 10, 12 9:22 PM
I have gotten up to Holmes asking for the lamp in the the directors office, went to the dark room, but can not get Holmes to pick up the lamp to put it on the table??? can any one help? or can I go back a few moves to go in a different direction??

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 10, 12 9:18 PM
Hi I was having same trouble, but started a new game went right through to after the robbery, I went to where the footprints are on floor near entrance, then stairs, measured both with tape, used magnifying glass on both, clicked to hear Holmes discribe both prints and size, went upto room with paint did the same there. then went directors office, spoke with director about robbery, etc, then checked the roof in the English gallery to see the note from Arsene but need a ladder. I then went back to check the 4 rubber manrks on the floor......... and behold the guard appears and tells me the ladder is ready and it is outside the directors office.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 9, 12 4:05 AM
I have gone over the museum floor plan, meaured all footprints, got the report on the owner of the shoe prints, but can not tell the director what I know about the prints, do I need somehow to click on the report as I did the ledger, and give it to director before the officer appears with ladder?? do not want to start the game again, this is the 5-6 times I have restarted the gamr.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 8, 12 11:13 PM
I have repeated this game for 5 days, trying to go over every detail so when I go into Directors office and ask the questions, the police officer will be there to give me the ladder. no ladder. this is a frustrating game. no wonder it was sold as a special for $3.11
I have measured every footprint, the rubber marks on the floor, discovered who the prints belong to and still no ladder. HELP befor I quit this game. is there a tech glitz??

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 8, 12 4:05 AM
I have measured all footprints, identified footprints, checked black rubber marks near stolen painting, spoken to director, but still no police officer appears to get ladder. frustrating, I have started 4 new games to cover mistakes but still cant go on with clues. Help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator