Posts created by Shirley913

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 18 8:44 AM
Still playing ROM on Playme 8, but have been playing Midnight Castle too for a long time now. It gets more interesting as you progress and you need coins and gems too.
It is worth a try for a few weeks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 2:03 PM
Hi, I have been playing this games for quite a while and have been trying to find out to get friends. Have tried clicking on inviting people but nothing happens. I assume that I need someone's code to do that.
My code is 646675 and I would be happy to have some people to help and for them to help me.
Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 31, 18 7:34 AM
Thank you for replying.
I am glad I am not the only one, it is getting very frustrating. I have used nearly all my summoning scrolls but maybe will have to bite the bullet and buy one., I still need quite a few flower ambrosia. Will see if I get any more.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 18 6:43 AM
Is anyone else having a problem trying to get the Octopus to appear in Paris? I have used summoning scrolls and helped other creatures repeatedly, but no octopus has appeared for me to get flower ambrosia.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 18 4:22 AM
I have logged on twice today and all my neighbours are still sleeping. No chance of doing an expedition, gifting or helping creatures at all. Will try later but this is a real pain as this is not the first time it has happened.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 3:40 AM
Have just moved over to playme8 and my new code is 3zsbNs. Hoping to get my nice neighbours back.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 18 5:52 AM
Thank you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 18 2:54 AM
I am still playing on BFG hoping things will get resolved about moving to playme8.ru.
It must be 5 days now since there has been no quest to play, why is that please?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 18 3:25 AM
Still no new quest on BFG, this is day 2 so does anyone know why please?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 2:43 AM
I have no new quest today on BF as yet. Hopefully there will be one.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 3:35 AM
Yes I am getting the same message "playme8.ru is taking too long to respond".

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 3:03 AM
I am having the same problem, game won't load, am being told playme8.ru site is taking too long to respond. As I play on Big Fish site why am I getting this please?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 7, 18 2:58 AM
Same here, no Blue Abyss tasks at all for the last few days.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 23, 17 4:22 AM
Thank you for your Christmas wishes and for all the advice you give.
Have a great Christmas too and a Happy New Year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 8:55 AM
Yes that is what I have been doing, it is just going to take a while to get that many coins, but I will persevere.
Thank you for your advice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 17 2:59 AM
Thank you to all of you for the advice. Will "pay as I go" in future.
Usually I keep playing until I have enough coins or sell items I have a lot of. I do try not to buy coins very often.
It was good to get lots of response with advice.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 1:36 PM
Yes I was sent to the Blacksmith area earlier in the game, but the 35 icon was in the middle of the circle where he was. Had to leave it and now am back there with this new task.

Sorry, just looked at the 35 icon and see that 12000 coins are required although there is a tick on it. Thought that meant it was open. I suppose that means I need to wait until I have that many coins!
Thank you for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 11:22 AM
There is a task with Oeland which is second on the list after the Detective task. So I have to complete that one before I can proceed do I? Lot of coins needed to do that so will be a while yet then.
Thank you for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 7:30 AM
I am on level 35 and cannot see the detective where the circle is showing me where he is. The level 35 icon seems to be in the way.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 29, 17 10:19 AM
Oh what a nice surprise, I am back in the game using Google Chrome as I normally do.
Lots of neighbours not back on yet though. Thank you to all who made it possible.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator