Posts created by gaemrgirl1975

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Nov 1, 14 12:51 PM
i am playing this game and i cant do nothing every time i click on the hint says nothing else to do here and check my inventory have the walkthrough open and i am at the portal cant use the cake knife cant move the branches to get the bow cant do nothing and theres no flowers on the ground i can get wtf

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Nov 1, 14 12:47 PM
same here exactly and i am looking at the walkthrough and i have the game open and i am at the portal and the little hole to the left i cant do nothing with cant even get the bow that is supposedly there major glitch i think

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Oct 18, 14 3:45 PM
ok so i am doing the free version of this game well i played it just fine most the day and night i am into the day period i am married with a baby but when i go to go into it today its black then it goes gray then it says not responding so i go out of it and end it i go to click on it to play it and the block pops up says another game is installing close or keep open well i have only a few games and they are all paused what should i do ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator