Posts created by ruthb1146

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 10:15 AM
I CANNOT GET THE GEM OUT OF THE FIREPLACE. i WOULD LIKE A REFUND I AM TIRED OF PAYING FOR THESE GAMES THAT DO NOT WORK.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting on Feb 12, 15 9:19 AM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. CAN ANYONE HELP?

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 5:05 AM
THE UPDATE DID NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MADE IT WORSE THE IMAGES ARE A MESS AND I STILL HAVE THE SPARKLING DOLL AND LADDER. THE HINT SENDS ME EVERYWHERE WITH NOTHING TO DO. I WOULD LIKE A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 5:02 AM
DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 18, 14 5:00 AM
THE UPDATE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! I STILL JUST HAVE THE DOLL AND THE LATTER. THE IMAGES ARE A MESS NOW. i JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 14, 14 8:36 AM
I AM ALSO STUCK WITH THE DOLL AND NO PLACE TO USE IT. IT IS JUST SPARKLING. HELP PLEASE.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:09 AM
I PUT THE SPEAR ON THE ANVIL BEFORE I USED IT TO PUSH THE BOLDER OVER THE CLIFF, NOW I CAN NOT PICK IT UP AGAIN. NOW I AM STUCK AND CAN NOT GO ON WITH THE GAME. I GUESS IT IS NO BUY FOR ME UNLESS THERE IS A FIX.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 14 7:08 AM
I PUT THE SPEAR ON THE ANVIL BEFORE I USED IT TO PUSH THE BOLDER OVER THE CLIFF, NOW I CAN NOT PICK IT UP AGAIN. NOW I AM STUCK AND CAN NOT GO ON WITH THE GAME. I GUESS IT IS NO BUY FOR ME UNLESS THERE IS A FIX.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 14 9:39 AM

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 14 2:01 PM
The game was working fine until I purchased it. I gave the last instrument to the stone statues and the game froze. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not help.

SAME PROBLEM IN THE CELL, SPARKLES BUT FROZEN. I PURCHASED THE GAME SO IT IS NOT THE END OF THE DEMO. BIG FISH NEEDS TO FIX THE GAME.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 6:01 AM
I CANNOT USE THE HELP BUTTON OUTSIDE THE HIDDEN OBJECTS.

posted in Love Alchemy: A Heart In Winter on Dec 31, 13 5:54 AM
THE HINT DOES NOT HELP OUTSIDE THE HIDDEN OBJECTS,

AFTER I BOUGHT THE GAME THE HINT QUIT WORKING.

posted in Mystery Age: Liberation of Souls on Sep 24, 13 8:27 AM
I ALSO CANNOT GET THE SPARROW. BROKE THE ICE BUT DID NOT GET THE SPARROW. PLEASE FIX THIS.

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 13 4:09 AM
WHERE IS THE HINT BUTTON?

posted in Treasure Island: The Golden Bug on Sep 3, 13 9:24 AM
I MADE IT 19 MINUTES BEFORE I QUIT AND DELETED. DUMB GAME, NOT EVEN WORTH A FREE GAME.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 11, 13 12:18 PM
SINCE I POSTED ON JULY 24TH THAT I WAS ALSO STUCK WITH NO HINT BUTTON I HAVE BEEN IGNORED. I GUESS BIG FISH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT OUR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAMES ONCE WE PURCHASE THEM. THEY MUST JUST WANT OUR MONEY AND DO NOT REPAIR THE GAMES. I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THIS GAME AND KISS MY MONEY GOOD BUY.

posted in Laruaville on Jul 30, 13 7:07 PM
I GOT TO A POINT THAT I CAN NOT MATCH ANYTHING. ALL OF THE OBJECT TO MATCH ARE GRAY.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Jul 24, 13 6:50 PM
I AM STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE AND HAVE LOST MY HINT ALSO. I HAVE THE SAME ITEMS AND CAN NOT USE THEM.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator