Posts created by amy666

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 26, 15 2:12 AM
However this is a rather slow way to really get a lot of gold. I struggle with the levels where you have to need to have a lot of gold for payments.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 11, 14 6:38 PM
Thank you, yes, it worked and I'm in the game again.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 11, 14 10:38 AM
Started a new game, completed all the location with 3 stars, no battery however. This is not funny, I'm very dissapointed as I cannot find it. I can not play the two locations as the cards remain in the shadow.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 9, 14 11:04 AM
True? I'm playing and don't find a battery. I'm stuck. Getting bored.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 12, 14 10:58 AM
Yeah, now it works!!! Everyone washing socks like mad. Thanks again! Cheers!

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 12, 14 9:17 AM
Hi everyone
Thanks for all the tips, still it does not work, though I have now washing machine and dryer. However they do not pick up socks. I assume I have too many now around. Well I don't give up.

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 11, 14 8:42 AM
I am still confused what to do with socks. I have them on a pile in the bathroom but now there seem to be too much socks there so persons do not collect them anymore when dropped on a loose sock. I have a washing machine but I can't socks get washed and stowed away.
Any help?

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Jan 3, 14 7:21 AM
Thanks for this tip . Now I used to finish one after the other but I have to try it your way. Don't know which way is faster. Find out soon!

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 23, 13 7:17 AM
thanks, I hoped you could click on both coffee and ice cream and then select milk for coffee and chocolate for ice cream. Furthermore it is not logical as coffee comes first but you have to start with ice cream... I am not through the game yet but I hope it does not get more complicated.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 19, 13 8:21 AM
how do I put milk to tea and chocolate to ice cream if I have clicked on both tea and ice cream first? It justs keeps adding mild to both tea and ice cream which is rather strange.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 19, 13 8:16 AM
Yeah, seems like it is quite different to the first game of Jo's Dream.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 29, 13 9:14 AM
same with me. couldn't find the 9th and it was the bottle in the boat.

posted in Weather Lord on May 1, 12 8:00 AM
uninstall and reinstall does not help for level 32! please fix asap.

posted in Weather Lord on May 1, 12 1:39 AM
Same issue, nice game but not funny to be stopped due to technical reasons!!!

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Dec 27, 11 1:06 PM
start clearing wood to get the dynamite and build the second food store and the first house behind the debris. Then get the worker north and build the second bridge, clear the wood and build the second house. Then build the hospital, the heli pad and the oil drill. I'll do without the second oil drill. Aid the persons to get to the oil and continue rescuing persons and put out fire. Activate once gold and once wood production and in the end the fly faster. You finish a few seconds before the buzzer goes off. Let's try!

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Dec 26, 11 2:05 AM
Start building the hospital and go through to the first doctor. Then rescue the worker first. Keep gathering the resources. Then rescue the 2 persons in the middle and then get the other worker. Continue building houses and gathering gold. I do it without the 4 doctor behind the stones, so three doctors are sufficient. Keep trying!

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Dec 26, 11 1:56 AM
how you get the dynamite?
Before you can grab the dynamite the person sitting in front of the debris must be rescued otherwise you cannot access the debris.

I get gold without having built the third house, but I activate the gold icon.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Nov 19, 11 12:43 AM
Fabric, Furniture and Appliance Factory are upgradable only to 1 star.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Nov 17, 11 11:30 AM
Thanks ricoblade. I'm getting to the problem now. I cannot upgrade neither Steel Mill nor Microchip Factory to more than 1 star. How is this possible! Enough money to buy all blueprints, but there is nothing left to upgrade. Are you really able to upgrade those two? No wonder I do not succeed!

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Nov 16, 11 12:45 PM
this is driving me crazy. I do not come near 5000 though I read all tips, reroute trucks, build a 2. oil derrick whatever.I'm losing patience as I hate to replay the same level again and again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator