Posts created by catlady162

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 2:06 AM
varetto123 wrote:
__TJ__ wrote:Lol so I'm looking for a big Tabby orange colored cat that has the appetite of Garfield gotcha won't hold my breath seeing him anytime soon if he costs 20 unique foods & he's rare on top of that since no one can still achieve him. Thanks for the info though hopefully I'll catch a glimpse of him one of these days lol I like to at least see them all once.

I have him on my PC game and do occasionally use him as my pet. I'd be happy to accept you as a friend and display him so you can see him. ID 410812, in-game name Manxcat419.

I also am looking to view him. Varetto123, I have sent you a PM. You are already a friend so don't need an invite. Thanks, Catlady162

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 18 5:12 PM
I also had fun with this challenge. Mainly stayed close to the castle - but had planned ahead.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 4:30 PM
CC done here also!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:57 PM
I need the 1st silver snow globe on the list also. Have everything else but can't get that one to drop. Hopefully soon. Afraid Buddy, my cat, hasn't helped much - he chases everything!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 17 9:30 PM
I'm Gillian, started out in England 68 years ago, have lived in eastern Canada and all 4 corners of the USA and have been in the Seattle, Washington area since 1970. I love it here in the Evergreen State. I first began playing MC in 2014 and quit after about a year for physical reasons. Started a new game on my laptop a few months ago that my cat Buddy and I can play in bed. Enjoy roaming around the castle and meeting new friends from around the world.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Here's to 2018 being an incredible year!!
Catlady162 aka Gillian

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 11:23 PM
Sorry to read about your troubles. I'm one of your friends and was happy to see you back in my game. I didn't have very many gift boxes but will put one of the few I have in your room tonight. Please don't worry about re-gifting me - I know it will take you a long time to get your inventory back. Will help all I can.

Don't stress too much and try to have a wonderful Holiday.

Warm wishes, Catlady (Gillian)

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 17 10:56 PM
My black cat is almost always next to me when I'm in the castle. He's fascinated by everything flying through the air and has a habit of walking across the keyboard of my laptop at the worst possible time. Causes some interesting interactions to occur. As if things aren't interesting enough.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 17 11:39 PM
My cats and I could probably help - we do beadwork!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 17 11:30 PM
Where can you buy the pet medallions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 3:10 PM
I'm thankful that even though I am a senior and confined to bed, I have this wonderful castle and its incredible residents and guests to keep me company and my mind stimulated. Thank you all so much.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 2:07 PM
Hi Everyone: I am starting over after an absence of a couple of years. I am on a different computer and I am playing daily and am looking for friends. I'm playing as Catlady162 and my Friend Code is 626653. I'm only on Level 14 - boy, have things changed since I was here last! Please add me if you have room!
See you in the castle. CATS RULE!!!

SOS I'm now up to Level 20 and have realized that I am going to need a lot more friends than I have for the Winter Event. My cat loves to travel and he wants more Christmas trees to visit. He is very good and promises not to mess up any rooms that we visit or knock over any trees or decorations!!.

Thanks.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Crown of Solomon on Sep 8, 14 8:04 PM
I just purchased the game using a game credit with no problem at all. Enjoyed the demo and now can continue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 14 8:14 PM
Hi there - enjoy yourself on your break. I'm finding that by playing ART and AK, along with this one, it gives me enough of a change that I haven't burned out yet. When you feel like coming back take your time.

Catlady162 aka Gillian

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 14 10:01 PM
Hi everyone:

I'm looking for friends. I really enjoy this game and play every day for a few hours.

My name in the game is Catlady162 and my friend code is 1623 9303. Please add me to your lists. Don't really know what friends are supposed to do here - but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Looking forward to seeing you around the Kingdom.

CATS RULE.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 21, 14 5:34 PM
Hi Everyone - I'm 64 and live in Washington State (just south of Seattle), USA.

Happy gaming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 14 1:24 PM
We'd like to join the Senior Club also. As I read the posts here I'm amazed at the ages of (it seems to be) a majority of the denizens of the Castle. I will be 65 in October and I live with two very senior felines (18 and 19). They love to watch me play. I'm on Level 21.

Happy questing everyone.

Gillian - playing as Catlady162

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 5:48 PM
Hi Bee:

The gift cards show up in your inventory in the stamps section along with the other ones you get i.e. unique, plain, unusual. If you try to craft a pet, it will show you how many you have in comparison to those you need.

Hope this helps.

Happy Questing and welcome to the Forum.

See you in the castle.

Gillian aka Catlady162

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 3:16 PM
I also switch to other games for a change. When I start dreaming of morphing flowers and getting lost in an HOS, I know its time for a break.

Catlady162

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 3:05 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm on level 19 and having a great time. I kill the wait time reading this forum, laughing with all you funny, wonderful people, and trying to make room in my bed for me (as it is my living space) and my two cats. It is absolutely amazing how much room two small cats can require. I'm wondering if it will get more crowded as I start to hatch eggs!!!

Gillian aka Catlady162

By the way, I'll be 65 in October.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 14 6:44 PM
Hi - I would love to give your piggy egg a good home. Have only got 3 pets so he would have a small group of critters to grow up with.
I have sent you an invitation and added your egg to my wishlist. Hope we can come to an agreement. I have a few things crafted that are worth some coin - so let me know what you need.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gillian aka Catlady162

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator