Posts created by FRHgames

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 2:49 AM
Well... I've contacted BFG again and forwarded
- a link to this thread
- an offer how they can get rid of the spammers ( only members with an active subscription can write reviews, others can us PM and read the forum )
- possible problems for us as developers of Cursed House, Laruaville and Spellarium series. During development of these series of games we're helping people on the forum, collect the feedbacks which is very important for us
- possible impact to BFG if they will close forum.
I have experience of moderation and know that spam is a huge problem.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 11:45 PM
Another option to get rid of the spammers is to allow to post messages only to the members with an active subscription. The rest are read-only.
I'm sure that it will kill all spammers. And it will make fake reviews too costy.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 11:52 AM
For me as a developer that is very bad! I'm reading game forums and it is a huge source of a customer feedback which helps making our games better and fix issues.
I wrote an email to our contact person and explained how important the forum is.
Igor
FRH GAMES

posted in Cursed House 5 on Apr 8, 18 8:56 PM
Please clarify the level number. There's no trunk in level 5.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Apr 5, 18 9:57 PM
there's a combo of 3 grey stars near the center bottom red bomb.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Apr 5, 18 9:56 PM
take all coins at the left and open the trunk!

posted in Cursed House 5 on Apr 5, 18 8:01 PM
Use a lightning. Remove all sickles with a lightning, then remove all gems with a lightning.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 31, 18 6:52 AM
for those who has an issue with switching screen mode on the PC
you can also use Alt Enter to switch between full screen and window. In the next project this issue will be fixed.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 24, 18 3:05 AM
1) Unlock the bottom coin.
2) Collect everything at the left side
3) Open the trunk
4) Collect all the coins from the trunk
5) Open the locked coin
6) Open the next trunk, it will have a fire inside.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 19, 18 7:18 AM
remove magnet and use a lightning to remove blue gem.
Then use a lightning again to remove any tiles adjacent to the left red cells. It will cause Red Hot Stones explosion.
Collect all coins.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 15, 18 9:13 PM
If you can't pass a level, after several ( 15 or so, don't remember exactly ) you'll be offered to skip a level.
However, I explained what to do there:
you should remove all the frozen coins first. Bring the fire to the frozen coins and they'll unfreeze. As soon as all frozen coins will be unfrozen, lights will gone.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 15, 18 9:11 PM
First, you should remove the green crystal at the right. Then the mirror will cause a chain of explosions.
Fire will reach a purple tile. Remove it with a lightning. Fire will reach the gray tile. Remove it with a lightning. Fire will reach the sickle. Remove it with a lightning.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 15, 18 9:05 PM
you should remove all the frozen coins first. Bring the fire to the frozen coins and they'll unfreeze. As soon as all frozen coins will be unfrozen, lights will gone.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 8, 18 12:31 AM
You have to check what blocks the light and why light can't reach the darkness and remove it.
Start with the top light, remove mirrors and power - ups to let the beam reach darkness.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 7, 18 10:42 PM
It means that you should remove all bugs prior to unfreeze all frozen coins.
If all bugs are removed, then as soon as you'll unfreeze all coins, five coins which initially are "buggy" will be collected automatically when torches will vanish.
Otherwise you have to make five rockets to collect 5 coins and it will take more time to complete the level.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 6, 18 8:07 PM
Thanks! I think if you like puzzle style m3 levels, you won't be disappointed.
I can't discuss other games ( however, yes - I understand what you're speaking about ) and - no, we're not planning to do so.

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 6, 18 12:36 PM
You can try and decide if Cursed House 5 is different from other cursed houses.
Some people think so: oh, you need to collect coins? Then the game is the same.
Let's say, the house is different in all games.
All tiles are different.
Game goals are the same ( collecting coins )
While CH3 has totally different power - ups, CH4 and CH5 has similar power - ups.
All levels are different in all games
Hope it helps!

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 6, 18 12:27 PM
unlock and remove the bottom locked coin first
and remove the top locked coin as soon as you'll collect everything you can

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 5, 18 8:05 PM
Level 90? right?
There should be a tile ( triangle ) under the trunk. Just re - play the level

posted in Cursed House 5 on Mar 4, 18 9:18 PM
thanks! As I said, it will be definitely changed in the next game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator