Posts created by moodymondy

posted in Jewel Quest II on Sep 3, 10 8:09 PM
I tried downloading the trial from Iwin games and had no problem. If they can get it to work why can't Bigfish. I am really disappointed in the lack of support.

posted in Jewel Quest II on Aug 3, 10 6:36 PM
Well, I am a member and am having the same problem. I think it's a windows 7 problem and I hope they get it fixed.

I went to the hunting lodge, went through the frozen door and into the hidden object scene. I found the bolt cutters but cannot find the arrowhead, lit cigar, and arrowhead. When I click the hint button it takes me to an area towards the upper left and there is nothing there. I got to the point where I needed the bolt cutters and can't get them until i find these three items. Any one have a clue? Do I need to start over?

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 24, 09 12:39 PM
Okay, this is a first for me. I am a patient person but the ant has driven me crazy. I don't know why the moderater of the board has not even posted with any help. Since I can find the ant but not click on him the game is useless and a waste of my mondy. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

posted in Detective Agency on Apr 14, 09 5:48 PM
It's the moon up in the right corner. Why they called it a month I don't know.

posted in Detective Agency on Apr 14, 09 5:47 PM
I agree, this is an awful game and a total waste of my money. They should have someone who speaks English read these through, also the horrible names of the items to click on is beyond annoying.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 13, 08 11:18 AM
prpldva wrote:
llcyang wrote:Has anyone used the metal detector? I've used up all my hints trying to locate the key. The sticks of dynamite have been placed and there is only the metal detector left and although the metal detector is accepted in the area given by the hints for the key, nothing else happens. Am I stuck?

Hi Llcyang- welcome to the forums1

Watch the light on the detector- when it is lit- click

I have run the detector all over the area and the light doesn't change. The only time there is any indication is when I first pick up the detector and the cursor turns from green to blue in one area. Then when I click and start moving the detector around it doesn't light up. What am I doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator