Posts created by lmv2012

posted in Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK on Mar 3, 15 8:31 PM
You should have a picture in your inventory from before and then just put it by the tires if I remember correctly. I finished the whole game, and did not have technical issues, but did get stumped towards the end and took me a bit to figure it out. I enjoyed the game, except that there were too many HOS and the arrows were annoying. I enjoyed the JFK tidbits throughout the game also. Seeing as though I appear to be one of the few that actually finished the game, feel free to contact me if any questions on how to progress through the game. Have fun!

posted in Hoyle Illusions on Oct 19, 14 8:22 PM
Past the tavern and apothecary, click towards the right and middle for a right arrow that will take you back to the theater. It took me awhile to figure it out too.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 29, 13 10:31 AM
I finished this today after starting the free trial the day it came out then coming back to it today. It didn't take me long as it was a shorter game. The only problems I had (besides the slowness which could have been my computer too) was that one of the trips to the apartment I lost my cursor and couldn't do anything. I exited the game and went back in, and all was fine. No other glitches for me, although it seems many of you have had issues. Let me know if I can assist with anything. Happy New Year!

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 29, 13 10:24 AM
I finished this game today, and was stuck in a couple places, but every time I hit the hint button, it would point out something I missed or eventually navigate me to the correct area. My biggest problem was the map did not allow teleporting, so I got confused as to where I was going!

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 29, 13 10:22 AM
Yes. Once you do everything you need to in both rooms, the car keys will pop up and allow you to travel to the next location.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 29, 13 10:20 AM
The powder in the apartment is in the front room on the stand, after you leave everything in the bedroom. I think, unless there is something else you get in the front room. Once you are finished, the keys will show up and you can travel to the museum. Then use the compact on the keypad, and push the keys that have prints on them. Hope that helps!

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Oct 17, 12 6:37 PM
When I get to the scene with the locket, it goes black and I cannot see the diagram to enter it on the suitcase. I tried the design on the walkthrough and all kinds of other stuff, but nothing works and it will not let me skip it. Please help! I want to finish this game and I can't go any farther!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator