Posts created by corysgrannie

posted in Webbies on Jun 13, 13 4:20 AM
solution level 92 sos asap

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 6:23 PM
level 80 how do u get the jewels keep running out of time destroyed all the blocks and the stones but can't get to the jewels inside help!!!!

posted in Puzzle Quest on Oct 15, 12 4:51 PM
having the same problem trial won't open try all remedies and still won't work, playing puzzle quest w/o any problems but would like to try this one also. if you find the answer to this please post. update direct x and open all still nothing any suggestions?

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Oct 14, 12 7:58 PM
killed everything off except the ogre and am not strong enough or level high enough. nothing else to fight how can i raise my levels? i'm @ level 29 as seraphine

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Oct 10, 12 3:31 PM
has anyone else had trouble saving the game? i hit save and exit and it always starts me at the beginning i have abt 5 hrs in the game so maddening..help asap or this game is history.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 12 9:50 AM
hung the boiling pot over the frozen gargoyle but can't release counterweight and can not find the last quilt piece can you give me the locations to see which one i missed.

posted in Ella's Hope on Nov 23, 10 5:58 AM
....bit how do i get in the hole in the cave? it says i'm too big.

posted in Laxius Force on Oct 29, 10 8:38 AM
help help HELP! i am so tried of getting stuck in this game. i am in the city of tyrine w alot of quest none of which i can get to. i have explore the sewers killed all monsters ( several times) have done the dark caves and killed the blood monster. i have Random, his girlfriend and the werewolf. we are all at level 17. some of my quests include getting into the house unnoticed to give the poison to Kemdan, find blue beak pigeon, kill squid along coastline, find the red frog, fiend the brunette beauty, just and do solo battle w Rebecca and do and ex. on the ghost. none of which i can do any of. in the dark cave get to a point where if i try to enter ...game over. if anyone can shed some light as how to do any of these or continue doing something please let me know. i do not want to start this game over again.....much thanks and please hurry as i am beyond frustrated.

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 18, 10 4:23 AM
where is zeus?

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 18, 10 4:21 AM
please, please send me the walkthur!! i'm hopelessly lost.

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 17, 10 5:06 PM
how to find the jailhouse?

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 17, 10 1:44 PM
help where do i find the flowers to give hermis? i have the banjo exclariber and now i don;t know where to go or what to do next. can anyone please help i keep asking but no one ans. am i not posting right?

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 15, 10 6:09 AM
i found and have the harp but he won't take it? how do i give it to him?

posted in Dreamscape on Oct 12, 10 4:31 AM
help!!! how do i get started and how do i use the head phones?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 29, 10 4:54 AM
help can't find the door knob in the hallway anyone know where?

posted in Puzzle Bots on Jun 6, 10 6:04 AM
i think i'm suppose to put the screwdriver in the box but i can't get it in. what do i do?

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 17, 09 8:01 AM
ok so i found the screen now where do i put the chain to make the triple door lock? do i need something else besides just the chain? i have the hammer and chisel but don't know where to use them before the monster breaks down the door.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Nov 17, 09 6:47 AM
where do i find a screen for the projector? game Nikopol.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 10, 09 5:24 AM
how do i get key out of the toilet and what is the right combination for the cash register? is there a walkthur yet?

posted in Sky Kingdoms on Jul 11, 09 5:53 PM
does anyone have any tips for getting past level 4-2 the frozen caves? i've tried and tried to beat it but w/o any luck. all tips welcome.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator