Posts created by alipickup

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 12, 15 3:22 AM
Thanks for the info. I was also stuck in the same place - given others have had the same problem here I guess it is a glitch in the game

Hi

I seem to have problem with the puppet - I have lit the lights as per the guide but it wont let me have the puppet (Windows 7) ,,,,any ideas?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer on Jan 3, 15 11:45 AM
Hi

OS Widows 7

Was preparing the healing potion when the game screen went black - could use the wolf paw etc. However when I went to the map it showed my character as being present in all locations (!) and the picture (bottom right) was flashing through all the scenes at an alarming rate. I had to exit using task manager and when I restarted the game the problem persisted. There was no error . I guess this means that I will have to start the game again and hope it does not happen again but if anybody has a suggestion to fix the problem before I start this tedious exercise I would be grateful

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 25, 14 12:43 PM
What appear to be bugs so far for me
No cut scenes at the intro
No way of heating up the second cup of tea ..

Seem to be quite a few others from other people ....hum lack of testing prior to issue? Don't really like paying to beta test a game!

Windows 7 - on a laptop

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 25, 14 12:38 PM
Am also stuck on this bit. I have the pills and the second cold cup - the burner from the first cup is no longer active ...so how do I heat the tea? I wonder if this is a glitch?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Jan 26, 14 4:24 PM
I should say I am playing on a lap-top running Windows 7

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Jan 23, 14 1:22 PM
Hi

I have tried changing the display setting to the lowest but it still appears as a tiny screen and almost unplayable,,,,help please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator