Posts created by enfieldlady

posted in Farmerama on Jan 12, 17 1:36 AM
I have a quest that requires me to buy 2 rabbits. Does anyone know how to do this please

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 3:29 PM
Have finally managed to start a new game, thank you so much for your help Alex I really appreciate it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 3:10 PM
Thank you so much, I understand now

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 1:25 PM
Am I creating a new user on Big fish games? Am confused. If it is on Big fish games, do I then need a new email address?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 12:46 PM
Am trying to restart the game, can anyone tell me how to create a new user?|

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 12:16 PM
How do you create a new user?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 10, 15 8:15 AM
Does anyone know how to delete your existing game and go back to the beginning? My operating system is windows 10. Many thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 2, 15 7:31 AM
Thank you all for your comments. I was very surprised when I upgraded the last AES building to discover there are no new quests. I really enjoyed this game and am sad there will be no new material

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 2, 15 5:29 AM
Thank you Pamkatz

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 2, 15 3:01 AM
Sorry am a little confused. What do you mean by "on a loop". Are there no further quests after the of the AES Museum buildings have been completed?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 2, 15 12:34 AM
Does this game end, after the AES buildings have been fully completed? I appear to have run out of quests

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 30, 15 9:06 AM
How do I create a new user on my pc?

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 30, 15 7:50 AM
I deleted the app roamingdata, uninstalled the game and emptied the recycle bin, but the game still hasn't uninstalled properly and still reverted to my previous level. Any ideas?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 30, 15 5:52 AM
Am playing on a laptop, windows 8a

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 30, 15 5:47 AM
I want to start the game again from the beginning. Every time I uninstall and reinstall the game it brings me back to my previous level. Does anyone have any idea of how to do this

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 15 4:21 AM
Does anyone know how to uninstall the game. I want to start from the beginning but, when I delete and reinstall the game just continues with my previous level, instead of starting from the beginning. Does anyone know how to get the game back to the beginning?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 28, 15 7:23 AM
Am having trouble getting the robot feet, which is showing in Teodi 4, but it doesn't seem to be showing. Does anyone have any ideas?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 26, 15 3:27 AM
Thank you so much, didn't realise. As I have a pc, have already had the update

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 25, 15 11:01 PM
I still haven't received the latest update, why is this taking so long to appear?

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 7, 14 8:30 AM
Thank you for your replies. I do log out of the game, although at times I have forgotten to. Am still not receiving the daily reward, think I will have to contact customer services.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator