computer. Hopefully another
player that has the Windows
10 O.S. will respond to my
question

Howard

PS; I understand that Large File
Games rarely have a demo available.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Sep 24, 17 4:15 PM
Will the game play on a computer with a Windows 10 O.S. ?
Another game site listed it as compatible. Would like to make
sure as their is no demo available.

posted in Hotel on Jun 20, 17 12:54 PM
Others state if you put the puzzle together outside the lirary it will snap together and be completed as a map in the inventoruy; alas, not for me, as I have put it together in a variety of scenes and it will not remain intact. But I understand from other comments that one can complete the game without using the puzzle map, so I will continue on. June 20, 2017.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jun 9, 17 3:37 PM
I know that the remastered version allows a player to switch between first and third person, but I had to search through this forum to find the answer under the keyword ( third person). The answer given was that this is the remastered version and that a player has the option of playing in either perspective. BFG should make this information available in their game description so that prospective purchasers will understand which game is being offered; of course I expect installing the trial hour game play would also display the options available.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 1, 17 3:52 PM
I have solved my own problem. First you have to arrange the colored globe, next you have to click on the ticket counter, Then you move the ticket image that pops up over the coin and it gets picked up. I wasn't aware you had to do the steps in sequence.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 1, 17 3:42 PM
The drawer is open and the coin is visible but it will not come out of the drawer /
Do you have to fix the colored globe on the porch first ? or is it a glitch?

posted in Shaban on Apr 20, 17 5:00 PM
I have clicked on the bird in various locations a number of times but I cannot end up with any result. This is NOT a game, but a study in frustration, because as a player I cannot make him pop up.

posted in Steel LIFE on Apr 13, 17 3:21 PM
It would be most helpful if a walkthrough was available for this game. It is very frustrating to play it without any outside help. Thanks

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Apr 9, 17 7:41 PM
I know WHAT to do, but have tried numerous times and find it imposssible to complete this mini game. There should be an option to SLOW DOWN the plane's movement so that players without the skills to complete the game could do so - such as, normal, slow, slower. Having to complete this game and having no way to slow it down or skip it is stopping me from going any further. Sad. It is an interesting and enjoyable puzzle game but having an arcade mini-game inserted such as this airplane one is unjustified.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Mar 30, 17 4:20 PM
'continue' to chapter 2 does not pop up on the screen after completing the puzzle in chapter 1, so there is no way to continue

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 17, 17 2:21 PM
Hi: Yes, I sent a message to your team in Seattle advising that there are 3 websites
with 'walkthoughs' for this game, but all 3 mandate that a bundled program also be downloaded and that download is considered 'malware' by reputable sites that review these programs; The download program will 'hijack' your browser, etc. therefore, I suggested that a warning notice be posted on your site in the advertisement for the game 'Steel LIFE' that downloading a walkthrough for the game from another site may
in fact install malware along with the walkthrough. I noticed two different programs that
are bundled with the walkthrough and both are in the same category - they appear innocuous but are in fact computer infections/malware. Most walkthroughs are openly available without any downloads and those are fine, but those type are not yet available for this game, and of course, may never be. In any event, I was hoping to alert other BFG users to avoid the walkthroughs that are bundled with download programs.
Thanks, Howard

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 17, 17 2:07 PM
BFGllinalta: Thank you for responding. I appreciate your explanation and consideration.
Howard

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 12, 17 7:17 AM
I do not understand why some of the discussion subjects on this forum are locked when the questioner(s) never had their questions answered ? I have clicked on a few of them while perusing the forum and often find some that were not answered had no REPLY button. It appears to me that the developer is Colibri Games, but their website only brings up 'The Tiny Bang Story' game , period; that is, that game is the extent of their website.

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 10, 17 1:03 PM
The name of the program download is PDFCOMBINE and various reputable sites that have reviewed this software state it will alter home pages, browsers, search engines,
etc. it adds a toolbar to the computer it is downloaded on; it isn't just a simple program.

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 10, 17 12:52 PM
There are walkthroughs on various sites. They all require a download of a program that is considered to contain malicious software that will alter the computers of those that download the program. Perhaps other game players have already downloaded the program and found that it worked ok, but I checked before doing so, and am providing the information I found on multiple sites.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jan 23, 17 4:06 PM
1) Start - 2 arms down
2) Move right arm up
3) Already there- 2 arms up
4) Move right leg out
5) Move left leg out
6) Move right arm out
7) Move left arm out

Starting with figure1
move ONLY one limb at a time

The solution is on the
Pahekila website under
Strategy Guide

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Aug 28, 16 10:28 AM
the wall poster in the cabin bedroom states ' even moons ' - ' odd stars ' - 'sun at 6' -
the BFG walkthrough shows this poster - but walkthroughs on other sites do not even show it - is this poster ever used in any puzzle ? Thanks

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Jan 19, 16 3:24 PM
Is this gams played in 360 degree view- there is no trial period to find out and is not mentioned in the comments- thanks

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Jan 31, 14 8:56 AM
I installed the game on a computer with a WIndows 7 OS, but the game will not install on another computer with Windows XP OS, I have subsequently installed two other games after this game's installation failure, so it obviously is not my computer.
Also, all other games previously installed play normally. I spent almost 4 hours and tried installation with or without anti-virus turned on, with or without the firewall turned on, used 3 different browsers, uninstalled and reinstalled the Game Manager app, and followed all repair instructions provided by BFG according to each browser. I must have tried 8 different times. I finally sent an e-mail to customer service about this situation, but have one suggestion for all you other users. NEVER buy a game that you have not tried for the "trial hour" first, or you too can end up wasting hours to no result in attempting to install a game. Itr was a good learning experience for me and I will follow my own advice. Try first, then buy, or you can end up wasting an awful lot of time and just ending up frustrated,.

The map ends up next to HINTS on lower right side of screen. There are 3 red arrows showing where you are located, where things to do are, and what the objectives are. Click on any circle to go to that location in the Castle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator