Posts created by Dullesville

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 16 6:57 AM
I run out of people to serve at the end of the game but the clock keeps counting down the seconds while we're waiting for the last customer to finish his soup. Hmm... I know there's a strategy here but it escapes me. Any help?

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on May 13, 14 12:58 PM
I messed this recipe up many times, too. I finally realized I was misreading 1/4 C as 3/4 C! Make sure you buy the substitute ingredient book from a park vendor for the brown sugar and get the mint there too. Look in the cabinet behind you for the Molasses. Just add 1 tsp. of molasses and 1/2 C white sugar instead of the brown sugar. This 1/2 C. is in addition to the 1 C white sugar you've already put in. Hope this helps!

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on May 13, 14 12:48 PM
The teapot is on the tea stand in Minette's office.

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on May 13, 14 12:46 PM
It refers to the Cross of Lorraine at the park entrance. The numbers 4 1 5 4 need to be pressed in order on the dates shown on the cross.

posted in Nancy Drew - Curse of Blackmoor Manor on Feb 1, 14 5:48 PM
That's what happened to me too! Still haven't found it.

posted in Nancy Drew: Tomb of the Lost Queen on Oct 7, 13 9:00 AM
Help! I'm stuck in the tent with a cobra on the bed and I can't get out. I've tried to pound that thing with a pick and a shovel but I have been bitten every time. Any way to handle this?
Thanks!

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Sep 21, 13 11:44 AM
I collected all the notes and played them in the order in the note but nothing happens! What am I missing?

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Oct 27, 12 7:38 AM
I had the same problem everyone else was having. By following all the advice, I FINALLY made it to gold with nary a microsecond to spare. Thanks everyone!

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Oct 24, 12 2:27 AM
I have tried this over and over and I can't get the last burning tree extinguished. Can anyone give me a strategy for this one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator