Posts created by Smashedpumpkin

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 15 8:39 AM
I'm having all the problems mentioned plus the game is doing some strange pause/delay flash thing. It is slowing it down so much that when I click on an object in a search area, I actually don't get the bonus prizes because it's registering too slowly and appears that I'm not finding them in time.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 25, 14 10:23 AM
20302 - please friend me!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 5, 14 8:54 AM
And no answers given.

This is completely unacceptable, and those with devices not affected currently - next time it could be you, so watch carefully what happens in this case. Hopefully I'll actually get a reply with an explanation but more likely... this post will be deleted/locked and blocked.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 1, 14 8:58 PM
I'd like to know this, too.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 1, 14 8:57 PM
first gen ipad - game won't open for me at all since the update. I saw somewhere here (it seems to have been deleted...) that the update isn't working for any first gen ipads. Will this be fixed, ever?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 1, 14 8:48 AM
Anyone know if there's going to be some sort of Easter treat, bunnies to banish?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 29, 13 1:59 PM
I spent the 350 diamonds.

Made more than enough of them from the swinch and santa collections.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 12, 13 6:17 PM
It's even better if you activate it close down, and restart ten minutes later. Completely restores your energy instead of just the 600 energy.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 8, 13 6:14 AM
Well said, Valdy. As long as there are restaurants like Hooters objectifying women, there are women working there enabling them. I've known a few girls who went to work at Hooters because the owner (locally, don't know if they all do this) helps them fund a boob job after the probationary period. We can't put all the blame on the guys.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 7, 13 5:55 AM
Strange, I'm not trying to start fights or anything, but I just don't see the big deal in men appreciating the way women look? I mean looking at the big picture, there is an ice queen, no king. The assassin is a woman, that's cool too. They are drawn beautiful, yes, because that is how men would want to draw a woman from their imagination, but they are women with power.

You look at the men in the game, the gladiator, which if you really look at things, gladiators were not glorious, they were usually being punished. Absent minded student - nerd. Zombie - dead man. Gangster... Barbarian... I don't think the men are being portrayed as "better"...

I would hate for them to change the game from the art they have, I think it's great. It's an island of fantasy and really, mermaids, witches, etc... They have always been in classic stories and fiction. At least they're not damsels in distress.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 18, 13 8:49 AM
You get a new floater, the pumpkin guy. The weapon to banish or barter him is a brain, which pretty much any other floater will drop for you. Also they randomly come at any location. He gives off items for the Halloween collection, which gives you an amulet that gives you an energy point every second for 10 minutes, and another amulet that gives you 5X coins for 10 minutes.

There is another collection that all the locations randomly give out pieces to. You need to collect 20 of each I believe (the pumpkin guy also gives off many of them). This gives you a stuffed pumpkin, usually with a generous number of gems or diamonds whatever they're called, and a new consumable. I've had one jar of candy corn which I believe restores 31% energy, and another that gives 333 energy.

I'm betting if there's a Christmas update it'll be for the ios and not the computers.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 9, 13 5:02 AM
Are the prices up more, rewards for collections less? Are there new quests, collections, floaters etc? I'm scared to update after the last time.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 16, 13 4:41 PM
50 extra diamonds and an apology for all the trouble, though none of the new quests, mobs etc it promises on the itunes update list ?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 27, 13 9:47 AM
Prices raised and going offline doesn't make a difference. Guess we know what's in store for the next PC update, too...

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 8, 13 8:21 AM
I think they're likely making sure they can clear out any loopholes that make the game more enjoyable, and making certain it will cost the players as much as possible for them to carry on.

Once that's all worked out, we will have our update.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 6, 13 8:27 PM
3. Smashedpumpkin

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 30, 13 3:47 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi cbtx,

I can understand the confusion regarding the intent issue. Playing offline is totally okay, and we know that being connected to the internet 24/7 isn't possible in some cases. When it becomes a violation of the Terms of Use is when it's being used specifically to exploit the features in place, especially when exploits are being shared on the forums. When it becomes an issue of doing it to solely circumvent a feature or change is when it violates the Terms of Use.

I hope that helps a bit, but I do understand having questions, and I'll do my best to answer as many as I can.

bfgSeine

Now I'm not being a smartarse or anything, but does this mean that it is mandatory to update the game when updates become available, too?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 30, 13 1:43 PM
Very well said, matahari!

The way this forum seems to work is, we share information with each other to enhance our gameplay and the makers see it as a "cheat" and take it away. I will never post another hint here again as too many have been taken, ie the using of items after collecting but before hitting the finish button on a quest. The funny thing was, people PMed me asking me to remove it in case they took it in an upgrade- should have listened!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 27, 13 10:17 PM
It seems a lot of posts were deleted, but it seems somewhere it said that we are required to be online in order to play Found, and if we go offline we are "violating" our terms?

I play on both computer and on my iPad. My iPad isn't 3G, it's first generation, and I use wifi. I don't always have access to wifi say, when I'm at work, or camping etc. am I only allowed to play when I'm at home, or do the powers that be feel I should delete the game altogether with such an unstable system?

I'd like the rules stated clearly.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 27, 13 5:57 AM
There you have it, if what the mods say is true and the developers are reading this, they'll know how to fix this. We aren't asking to make the game easy, but at least make it playable and reasonably affordable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator