Posts created by crisgori

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 24, 17 11:11 PM
...and the Support Team keeps on being silent

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 24, 17 9:49 AM
It's strange they've lost interest as we've spent a lot of real money on this game. Not enough though. How bad. Shame on them

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 24, 17 8:12 AM
And I was so surprised nobody else had noticed that! I thought there was a glitch in my game

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 23, 17 9:54 PM
No more events after Halloween. Why?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 16, 17 1:46 AM
There are some FTP games that go on for years and don't need to squeeze the players. Why can't the Devs just imitate them?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 20, 17 5:50 AM
Hi, I'm out for holidays. Back in September. Have a nice Summer!

posted in Wanderland on May 1, 17 7:52 AM
Here we are! Welcome back my friend, it's so nice to see you again! And thank you, as always

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 17 1:58 AM
Hi neighbors, I'll be missing for one week. Happy Easter everybody!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 20, 16 11:30 PM
Today I should have had the talisman assembled but it's gone. Nothing's showing up under the Christmas icon

posted in Wanderland on Dec 19, 16 1:14 AM
Just noticed my ID has been changed, now it's 202332

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 23, 16 6:08 AM
I'm finding the dropping rate in Bellows Manor and Paris terrible even with the most powerful talisman on. I can't guess how bad it could be in the Haute Couture Room.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 12, 16 9:35 AM
I don't think the Moderators have any responsibility to this awful game. Artogon has it: they have built these "technical issues" voluntarily. I think we should stop buying their games as they are so unrespectful towards their Customers, the ones who feed them, that they don't deserve anything else than being neglected by all of us.
Oooops, sorry, the last game they seem have released was Wanderland. Nothing else since 2014.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 16 8:53 AM
swainger wrote:You should be able to visit your neighbors who are lower levels than you - just not the one who are higher levels than you. That's how it's working for me and others (which is especially bad for the lower level players)

You're right, swainger! why is such an odd thing happening?
Thank you

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 3, 16 5:05 AM
Just swirls on the Offer and can't visit the neighbors either. Let's hope they'll fix these glitches as soon as possible.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 2, 16 5:00 AM
Same here

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 16 10:22 PM
Hi there, I'll be missing for one week. Back on Nov 5th. Happy gaming!

posted in Wanderland on Sep 13, 16 11:39 PM
I'm playing several Free To Play games on BF and unfortunately I'm one of those who has spent real money on Wanderland. I regret that every single day as I think that these Devs are too much greedy and disrespectful towards their customers. And this doesn't help anybody, not the Customers, not the Devs and BF neither.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 23, 16 2:07 AM
MaryPoppins_2 wrote:
crisgori wrote:Mary Poppins I'm glad to join the other players to thank your generosity. How can I help you back? Please put some gifts on your list!

We must have been friends on RoM too, right? I was playing as ELEN_M

Yes we are Mary! Are you still playing Rom?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 22, 16 7:34 AM
MaryPoppins_2 wrote:Oh my friends! I too enjoy every gift sent

Mary Poppins I'm glad to join the other players to thank your generosity. How can I help you back? Please put some gifts on your list!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 28, 16 7:17 AM
Hi there I've made the upgrade to Win10 but I've lost all of my friends. I have a new ID code too, 202332, user name Cris. Please add me! Happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator