Posts created by acresofclams

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on May 3, 13 9:31 AM
I just bought this game (on Monday, April 29, 2013). Presumably it was the new version described, yet I am stuck at the same place where the hoist mechanism must be oiled and the lever flipped. Nothing works.. Is there no alternative to starting over from the beginning?

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 22, 12 6:48 PM
I was stuck outside the city gates with an HOS different from the one shown in the walkthrough. I went through the game from the beginning as a different player, and this time the HOS looked like the one in the walkthrough and allowed me to collect everything on the list. Recommend you try this if you have the same problem--tedious, but it works.

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Nov 22, 12 10:58 AM
I am in the HOS next to the gates and down to the last two items but do not see them anywhere. The hint tells me to click on the venus flytrap, but nothing happens. In the walkthrough, the list of items to find is different from the one on my screen, and I cannot progress until i can close out this HOS. What am I doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator