Posts created by bluekaila

how do I get a cannonball?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Aug 16, 17 11:30 PM

How do you replenish the food in the meat trays?

need 4 workers to clear rocks. It only allows 3 workers. How do I get my 4th worker?

posted in Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle on Dec 16, 16 10:13 PM
How do I move on from this to level 10? I have finished it at least 4 times and it keeps looping back for me to do it again????

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 10:47 PM
I need a firefighter to put out the fires. I see no firefighters. Where are they?
And why is the strategy guide locked????

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 8:27 PM
I got 2 shields from 2 of the grass skirt guys. the 2 at the bottom, but then the shields disappeared with t e two guys. Not quite right. Couldn't use the shields because they disappeared. Therefore cannot finish level 17. Since I already bought this game I would like it fixed please.

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 24, 16 11:52 PM
I need crystals to cross the water. How do I get to the crystals so I can cross the water?

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 13, 15 12:36 PM
Near the early part of the game - I can't find the ladder which will enable me to put n a new light bulb. Any help with where to find the ladder?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 17, 15 12:37 AM
SO where is the altar? Through the gate? Nothing happens. Help

posted in Happy Empire on Dec 10, 14 11:35 AM
I can play the demo which I assume is the first island on the map. After that I can't play anymore. I click on the next flag which is the first flag on the second island but it does nothing. I have to go back into the previous level to get back to a menu to exit. I have been a member for many years and this is very disappointing. What happened to the concept of debugging before a game is released.

posted in Save The Prince on May 24, 14 10:30 AM
Where is the teleport???????????

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 11, 14 5:16 PM
How can you force the letter delivery goal. I complete the other goals while still in the gold section and I just have to wait there for the deliver a letter icon to pop up and by then I am sitting in the bronze section. Is there a way to bring up the Deliver a letter icon?

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Feb 2, 14 4:08 PM
I can't even do the upgrades for level 1. I have earned over $2000 but it just keeps replaying level 1 and doesn't allow me to do upgrades. Help?

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 6, 13 11:32 AM
I am playing on a PC. The game starts to play well but can not get past the initial added item of the "cocoa machine" After that it seems like I am in a never ending loop. I keep playing that scene over and over. No other items are unlocked for purchase. Not even level 1 items. I assumed I was in level 1. Please fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator