Posts created by Gregtom

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Dec 30, 12 2:03 PM
I cannot release the Queen after painting her,can any one help please.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 12 9:13 AM
Hi! I too did not understand the ending, all though I really enjoyed the game .waiting to play the next one if they bring out next episode. Hope they do!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 3:40 PM
I also have I pad you hold stone on top of right of the V of sling. Rest on wood top right. Hope this helps, I tried for ages.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 11:30 AM
I have used the fishing rod now and it worked. I put the fishing rod slightly to the left of sling shot and it worked.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 5:30 AM
Please help! I cannot pick up sling shot with fishing rod. Tried everything.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Nov 7, 12 1:39 AM
Thanks so much for the hint . I could not work it out before so restarted the game but it still did not work until I saw your hint. I must say the game is great.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Nov 7, 12 1:34 AM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Kayseywaysey and welcome to the Forums.

I looked through some other threads here and I found this advice about oiling the hinges:
greatgram4 wrote:Click on hinge, then put the whole oil can over hinge, and repeat process for each hinge.

apples16951 wrote: You have to position the can itself over each hinge - not the spout.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Nov 1, 12 1:59 AM
I too cannot oil hinges. I have tried every way I can think of. Love the game but enjoyment is being ruined. Some one please help. Gregtom

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 12 5:09 PM
GregTom, I am now struggling to oil hinges on cupboard.It keeps saying oil hinges not cupboard, but that is what I am doing. Please can any one help. I love the game on I pad 3

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 12 5:03 PM
I also lost torch but went back and found it hanging on wall where I left it. Hope you find it. Gregtom

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 12 4:56 PM
bfgHondo wrote:
Zinfandelorganic wrote:Can you help me please.

My torch has disappeared! Therefore I can not get the bone out of the water.

Sorry if I am posting this on the wrong topic but I cant spot the new discussion button.

Thanks

Hi Zinfandelorganic,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check your Strategy Guide, (or the <a href="http://bigfi.sh/zcwciO">walkthrough</a> for the standard version of this game), just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and still aren't able to get your torch back, you may want to try <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help and you feel that you are experiencing some sort of technical issue, please contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator